5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Education as well. So glad we purchased it.
Gives our children time to sit and use their imagination while learning at the same time. It allows us to monitor what they play.
Published 13 months ago by Vanessa Singer

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have loved it had it been capable of playing Blu-ray
Would have loved it had it been capable of playing Blu-ray. It also took way too long to load my movies. I like efficiency and it wasn't.
Published 5 months ago by Ahnna Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Education as well. So glad we purchased it., November 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
The graphics are excellent. My family and I spend hours of quality playing. The Kinect is excellent. I highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just do it, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
Kids had to clean up their play room before it could be purchased. Bonus. Purchase was made, shipment happened, arrived earlier than expected, works perfectly, doubt it was ever plugged in before, easy installation, happy children. Just like that everyone is happy. Boom-de-da! Done! Don't regret this purchase for a second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Target has same bundle 4 less, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
Targets bundle is $199.00 and u get a 25 $ gift card to spend in the store.... only thing is, u have to buy in store not online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, quiet and works well, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
It's a Xbox, what's not to like. Kinect is a bit difficult but fun once calibrated. you need a large room to use it with more than one person or a tall person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system..., December 6, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
Purchased for grandson who plays with it everyday, but only after completing his homework. He's trying to teach his younger brother how to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new gamers, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
I bought this bundle as a gift for my boyfriend. He is into gaming and I am a total newb. The kinect games that the unit comes with are a great way to get newbies interested in the gaming console. It's more active than traditional gaming which is nice and can be played with groups of up to 4 which is nice for a small get together.

I was a nervous about the storage space on the console only being 4GB, but the ability to connect any portable hard drive has made the storage not an issue at all. If you are looking to download lots of content onto the device I would go with bigger storage, but for moderate users its perfect.

The system runs great, and there are so many gaming and entertainment options that this can be used for. I feel like it has something for everyone. We stream netflix, hulu, amd amazon prime from the unit and they have all run great.

All and all a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming System, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
Purchased for a family for Christmas. The kids were so surprised! Smiles and happiness are priceless! No complaints here. All SMILES!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have loved it had it been capable of playing Blu-ray, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars COULDN'T BE HAPPIER - THIS IS A FANTASTIC DEAL IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!, December 20, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Video Game)
Our son finally reached the age where some of his favorite games were no longer as much fun on the iPad (e.g., Minecraft), and I was looking for additional ways to have fun interacting with him. He had a ton of fun with his cousin doing Hip Hop Dance Experience over Thanksgiving this year, so, 9 years after the initial release of the Xbox 360 gaming system, we finally took the plunge and purchased this system for him as a birthday gift from Amazon.

As usual, delivery was on time and everything was in perfect shape. This is the "E" console, and has both composite and HDMI outputs (we used the latter). This is a 4GB unit, so you should not plan to load and store tons of games. Given our admittedly limited gaming habits, I don't see this being too much of an issue. The console does, however, have two USB slots, each of which can handle a 16GB flash drive (32GB total additional storage). Because you can swap out flash drives, you can keep different games, profiles, etc. on the drives.

The 2nd-longest part of setting up the unit was pulling out my entertainment center and (re)connecting everything in a sensible way (I believe in cable management). The 3rd-longest part of the set-up was updating the console via Xbox Live (not a huge deal--there were bound to be some), and the longest part of the set-up was creating individual profiles for my son, my wife, and me. You can customize everything from skin color to facial features to clothing (down to the shoes your avatar wears), so we spent a lot of time getting our looks just right. All-in-all, setting everything up took about 2 hours, but it can (and maybe should) take much less time for the average person. Once done, we haven't looked back. The image quality for games will depend greatly on the game itself. Minecraft, for example, will always appear "blocky" but "Gears of War" was stunning. In order to "compare apples-to-apples" I put in a few DVD's, and the quality was extremely good (If you want to play Blu Ray movies, you'll need Xbox One). The bundles comes with a single wireless controller and two games (Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Forza Horizon), but we also purchased Star Wars Kinect Kinect Star Wars - Xbox 360 and Minecraft Minecraft - Xbox 360, as well as an additional wireless controller (on sale for $35 at Toys-R-Us) so that at least two people could play everything.

As far as the Kinect unit goes, It occasionally took moving around a bit before a second person will be recognized by the Kinect unit, but only in the Star Wars game thus far. The Kinect has actually done a very good job keeping up with our movements once both people are recognized (there is a bit of lag time that was noticeable to my wife [former athlete, dancer, and model] but not to me). Only once did the Kinect just "shut down" on us, but this was after at least 3 hours of consecutive play. I've moved it and the Xbox console to where it can get better ventilation, and the issue hasn't repeated itself.

All-in-all, this is a fantastic gaming system, even if it is a little long in the tooth and its replacement is already here. Although the storage is limited, I knew this going in, and preferred to spend the money on the Kinect unit rather than a larger hard drive. Besides the cheaper price of the console/Kinect system, another HUGE plus of waiting almost 10 years to buy one is that there are LOADS of used games that are EXTREMELY inexpensive now (I picked up the entire Gears of War series for $15 at a local GameStop). The Xbox was the star of his birthday party, I've lost 3 pounds in a week with the Kinect, the family is having loads of fun, and I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle