4.0 out of 5 stars Ooooo, shiny!
It happens- my last nifty Limited Edition non-chrome Red 360 controller just 'wore out'. It still technically 'works', but if you've been in a similar situation, you know what I mean.

Published 16 months ago by Mr Modest

3.0 out of 5 stars Disco sticks
The appearance is A-1, the function is generally good, but after a few hours use the left stick feels quite gritty, it seems to wear away around the base of the stick when it rubs the collar molded into the top, not sure if the chrome accelerated the damage. Otherwise great, and my wife loved it for Mother's day.
Published 1 month ago by Bob

4.0 out of 5 stars Ooooo, shiny!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Chrome Series Limited Edition Wireless Controller - Red (Video Game)

Enter the Chrome Red 360 controller. I know what you're thinking- 'WILL THIS THING MAKE MY HANDS SWEAT?" Well, as people are different regarding perspiration, I can only speak of my experiences. In my case, I noticed a different, smoother feel, but after about 20 hours of use, I actually prefer the feel of this controller in comparison to the standard 'texturized' controller. The thing never slipped or shot out of my hands due to sweat in the heat of battle.

As far as looks, it's the coolest looking 360 controller I've had- I never really wanted a modded controller and was always nervous about buying one of those colored/chrome style shells, so for Microsoft to go ahead and make a cool chromed version in my favorite color was pretty sweet. Red and shiny with no imperfections, the bottom is black and textured, like a standard 360 controller. The d-pad is also chrome (silver).

The unit comes with a standard AA Battery Pack and 2 Batteries- I certainly recommend either using a play-and-charge kit or using rechargeable batteries. The buttons, sticks, and input for the headset all worked and felt as they should.

My one fault with the product was its price- any 360 controller over $60 should come with a play and charge kit, no matter the color or 'limited edition' status in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant complain, December 10, 2012
works just like its suposed to and its a change from the usual xbox controller.. looking forward to getting the blue controller in the chrome collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty stink'n cool controller!, November 28, 2012
I bought this controller for my daughter and she loves it! The only complaint I have is the finish of the controller makes your hands sweat bad after very little play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game in Style and Comfort, November 4, 2013
Awesome Controler, feels Great after long playing times. The Tuneable D pad is also a nice touch, I have played at least 60 hours with this and no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome controller, November 30, 2012
my son loves the controller its kool and the price was good a perfect Christmas gift thanks a lot .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Controller, October 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Sorry that took me so long but the controller travel a lot to my hands so im just getting it, so far so good. Its beautiful and the envy of some of my friends, I know that for some its overprice but for my is not cause in my country if you buy one here (white one) its like buying it for 77$ imagine the price for a special edition like this.

Really smooth and the mod work just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as should, October 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Works very well bright finish looks great with rep thumbsticks back has no chrome though, great for christmas gifts.Plan on the getting the chrome blue or chrome silver series, wish it came with the xbox lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny like Chrome as Stated. Definitely Red., December 26, 2013
This has a different feel to it than some of the Xbox 360 controllers. This one feels slick on top compared to the other controllers. The top is red and the bottom of it is black and the bottom has the feel of the original black controllers. All the buttons and pads work good on it. Two batteries are included with the controller.

When I ordered it I wondered if I was going to end up being disappointed but since I've received it, I'm glad I did order it.

Seems to be put together well and functions as well as any of the other controllers.

If any issues do occur, I will leave an update to this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my Grandson at Christmas, I forgot ..., July 15, 2014
Got this for my Grandson at Christmas, I forgot to review it until now! He loves it and still plays almost everyday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool!, July 14, 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it! The color was very cool, better than what's shown in the picture. All of the buttons work perfectly and it looks well made, not cheap as I've seen other people complain about from controllers they have bought on Amazon. The only think I don't particularly like about it, is that it leaves visible fingerprints because of the chrome. Other than that, I really like this product and would recommend to friends.

Xbox 360 Chrome Series Limited Edition Wireless Controller - Red