Published 24 months ago by Mason Gordon-Levitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off great but squeaks really badly and allows for less control of the game after only one use.
This was great at first. Great looking controller and it felt really now. However, I played my new thief game on the 360 with it for 2.5 hours and the swivel sticks are already squeaking when I move them now. I don't know why it would do that when it has only been used 2.5 hours (only one time!!).

I am debating if I should try to return it and wondering if...
Published 11 months ago by Aer1ekah

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted, responsive and a must have for Tomb Raider fans!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Tomb Raider Limited Edition Wireless Controller (Video Game)
When I first saw this controller, I knew I had to have it. As a huge Tomb Raider fan, this was an automatic must-have, but after reading reviews for it and finally seeing it for myself, it's completely worth getting whether you're a Tomb Raider fan or not. The laser engravings are truly noteworthy and artistic, making it feel as worn and hardened as Lara Croft herself. As with every Microsoft controller I've used, it's quality is undeniable and it's completely responsive. The D-pad allows manipulation to rotate it to have additional buttons pop out, useful for fighting games. The analogue sticks have an interesting texture which serves as a non-slip surface which is quite useful and ergonomic. I cannot deny that this is the best controller I've ever owned, with my Razer Onza Tournament following. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of a kind!, May 22, 2013
With the release and reveal of the new xbox one just around the corner, its hard to commit to investing into anymore current gen hardware instead of saving for whats to come. But if there was one last product I'd recommend to anyone before the start of the next generation era it would be this controller. Something this creative and raw should have happened a long time ago, but I'm glad it happened period. The laser etched scratches and dirt hand/finger prints make this controller a keeper for fans of Tomb Raider and casual gamers alike. The bandage even feels like a bandage. The color, the look, the feel all compliment each other so well that it makes the standard controllers wish they had something unique to stand out. The price is great (actually a littler cheaper then buying a wireless with plug n play) The only thing that I found negative which isn't that bad is the D-Pad is a little loose and shakes and rattles when the controller is moved or when I'm playing. It works fine though, everything else is top notch microsoft hardware. It doesn't feel cheap whatsoever. This controller does only come with a standard battery holding pack for use (batteries are included) Great idea, amazing looking controller and even better for Tomb Raider fans or collectors of unique hardware. A must have for any gamer. Lets just hope companies continue to be as creative if not more with next gen hardware like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 8, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My girlfriend has this controller and she loves it. It works better than the original and it has the new D-pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking And Great feeling Controller, March 5, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This controller is very good looking and very good feeling. You can feel every scratch and even the bandage. This has to be one of the most sleek stylish xbox controllers to date. Highly Recommended for A big Tomb Raider fan or anyone with an xbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing controller, hands down, July 22, 2013
I picked this up as well as tomb raider because i loved the look of the controller, and i figured out that the transforming d pad would be good for games like borderlands and fighting games. i was right and then some. this controller is slick, the bandages are textured so it grips the hand well, the controller sticks are different than the regular 360 sticks. they have a rough texture in the center with a raised edge all around the stick to help grip your fingers, the controller has no dead area and is very responsive, id recommend you buy a battery pack fi you dont have it already, i recommend the energizer plug and play kit if you have the money, looks sleek with this controller, after a 4 day weekend of just gaming with this thing, i can say it is a very sturdy piece of equipment. hands down this is one of the best controllers Microsoft has put out

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Collectible Controller, March 8, 2013
I haven't bought any collectible controllers for the Xbox 360 yet until this one and I love it. I like the chrome Xbox button and D-pad and the "wear and tear" on the controller makes you feel like your experiencing the wear and tear that Lara is while playing game.. don't let the looks fool you though the controller is as comfortable as ever.. and the marks are by no means a distraction to your hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than the regular xbox wireless cortroller, I will never go back!, November 20, 2013
Amazing...much better than pictured at a great price! The item works extremely well, and the battery lasts for several days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great controller, November 9, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I LOVE this controller. I collect the limited edition controllers and you would be surprised how much they vary in responsiveness (even just with the official MS controllers). This controller, even being wireless, has amazing response time. You barely have to tough the triggers for them to fire and the sticks are extremely accurate.

I also love the design. The fact that they went above just adding the LOOK of being scratched up and added the FEEL as well is awesome. It's just enough to make it a really unique controller without distracting from your gameplay. This is my primary controller right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Controller, March 11, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As far as microsoft controllers go, they really all work the same. What sets this one apart is the look and the feel. I love the look of this controller. It is kind of distressed and it matches Lara's journey. It really is a nice controller and a must must have for any Tomb Raider fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Tomb Raider fans!, March 6, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I do not own this but I have used my friend's controller for a couple and I gotta say, this is one of my favorite controllers ever! All the marks and bandages on the controller looks and feels real! Makes playing the new Tomb Raider game or any other game that involves being tough feel more authentic. Too bad I spent the last of my money on the game or I would've bought this already.

Xbox 360 Tomb Raider Limited Edition Wireless Controller