Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 6, 2013
When I first saw this controller, I knew I had to have it. As a huge Tomb Raider fan, this was an automatic must-have, but after reading reviews for it and finally seeing it for myself, it's completely worth getting whether you're a Tomb Raider fan or not. The laser engravings are truly noteworthy and artistic, making it feel as worn and hardened as Lara Croft herself. As with every Microsoft controller I've used, it's quality is undeniable and it's completely responsive. The D-pad allows manipulation to rotate it to have additional buttons pop out, useful for fighting games. The analogue sticks have an interesting texture which serves as a non-slip surface which is quite useful and ergonomic. I cannot deny that this is the best controller I've ever owned, with my Razer Onza Tournament following. I highly recommend it.
on May 22, 2013
With the release and reveal of the new xbox one just around the corner, its hard to commit to investing into anymore current gen hardware instead of saving for whats to come. But if there was one last product I'd recommend to anyone before the start of the next generation era it would be this controller. Something this creative and raw should have happened a long time ago, but I'm glad it happened period. The laser etched scratches and dirt hand/finger prints make this controller a keeper for fans of Tomb Raider and casual gamers alike. The bandage even feels like a bandage. The color, the look, the feel all compliment each other so well that it makes the standard controllers wish they had something unique to stand out. The price is great (actually a littler cheaper then buying a wireless with plug n play) The only thing that I found negative which isn't that bad is the D-Pad is a little loose and shakes and rattles when the controller is moved or when I'm playing. It works fine though, everything else is top notch microsoft hardware. It doesn't feel cheap whatsoever. This controller does only come with a standard battery holding pack for use (batteries are included) Great idea, amazing looking controller and even better for Tomb Raider fans or collectors of unique hardware. A must have for any gamer. Lets just hope companies continue to be as creative if not more with next gen hardware like this!
on July 22, 2013
I picked this up as well as tomb raider because i loved the look of the controller, and i figured out that the transforming d pad would be good for games like borderlands and fighting games. i was right and then some. this controller is slick, the bandages are textured so it grips the hand well, the controller sticks are different than the regular 360 sticks. they have a rough texture in the center with a raised edge all around the stick to help grip your fingers, the controller has no dead area and is very responsive, id recommend you buy a battery pack fi you dont have it already, i recommend the energizer plug and play kit if you have the money, looks sleek with this controller, after a 4 day weekend of just gaming with this thing, i can say it is a very sturdy piece of equipment. hands down this is one of the best controllers Microsoft has put out
on March 8, 2013
I haven't bought any collectible controllers for the Xbox 360 yet until this one and I love it. I like the chrome Xbox button and D-pad and the "wear and tear" on the controller makes you feel like your experiencing the wear and tear that Lara is while playing game.. don't let the looks fool you though the controller is as comfortable as ever.. and the marks are by no means a distraction to your hands.
on August 28, 2013
This is absolutely my favorite controller out of all the others. I have four different controllers that include this one. I love the design on this controller, it feels great when playing games on the XBOX. It is definitely fun to look at, and use on a daily basis. The buttons work great, both sticks are fantastic. the triggers work great. There is nothing that has gone wrong with them and I have had it since the day it was released. I have used it almost everyday and it still in excellent working order.

WOULD RECOMMEND this controller to anyone. DEFINITELY GET IT!!!
on November 12, 2013
Fantastic controller and design from a great series. I rate it 5 because of this but will mention when I got it the Trigger squeaked really bad, to the point where I went back to my old controller. Recently bought a modding kit for my older one that came with a screwdriver to take these apart (Torx). Opened this one up, dissembled the triggers and reassembled and now everything it perfect. No more squeaking driving me insane! So if you do buy a 360 controller and that happens, open it up and do that!
on March 5, 2013
This controller is very good looking and very good feeling. You can feel every scratch and even the bandage. This has to be one of the most sleek stylish xbox controllers to date. Highly Recommended for A big Tomb Raider fan or anyone with an xbox
on March 8, 2013
My girlfriend has this controller and she loves it. It works better than the original and it has the new D-pad.
on September 3, 2014
I absolutely love this controller! I have the Microsoft-made keyboard plugged into the headphone jack and it doesn't impede playing at all. I am personally, a huge fan of the Tomb Raider franchise. Lara Croft is my favorite character out of all the characters I've played as.

As far as the controller goes, Microsoft went balls-to-the-wall with this one. The texturing is great and I love running my thumb over the bandages and the carved-in scratches. The colors are beautiful, and paired with a good set of black thumbstick caps, this controller is perfect! I had to replace the standard-issue xbox controller a week after I got my xbox, because the RB button on the controller my xbox came with broke and refused to depress or spring back if I got it to depress, which rendered the controller pretty much useless.

I was looking for an excuse to buy this controller anyway, so that served perfectly. You should definitely invest in this controller if you're a huge Tomb Raider fan. The transforming D-pad is fun to play with, although I haven't found a game that has a practical use for it. I just like turning it around and around if I'm using Netflix or something. I honestly think the chrome finish of the transforming D-pad gives the remote a more polished look and feel. I really do not like the solid D-pad on the standard-issue Xbox controller. I mean, it's not like the xbox controller has ever been famous for its exceptional D-pad, but the transforming one really steps it up a notch.

I bought my boyfriend the purple chrome controller and had it engraved with a message for our one-year anniversary and he says the D-pad is his favorite part of it (aside from the engraving, of course!)

10/10, do recommend. You definitely won't regret it.

**I have also posted a customer image that hopefully does more justice to the details than the stock image that Amazon has. definitely check out the customer image section if you want to see the details up close.
review image
on March 11, 2013
As far as microsoft controllers go, they really all work the same. What sets this one apart is the look and the feel. I love the look of this controller. It is kind of distressed and it matches Lara's journey. It really is a nice controller and a must must have for any Tomb Raider fan.