Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox 360 Power Cord (Bulk Packaging)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2010
This cord does NOT fit the xbox 360 with the 203w power brick. The 203w brick's power cord has a notch in the end. This cord will NOT fit as it doesn't have the notch on the end that plugs into the brick. The description needs to be updated to reflect this issue so that people don't mistakenly order the wrong part thinking it wil fit their console.
on December 30, 2013
I purchased a used XBOX 360 on craiglist. It had none of the power cords with it and had a broken disc drive. I had the drive repaired at a local shop for short money. Then I purchased this cord from Amazon, it works fine. No problems. Now I have a complete working XBOX 360 for less than $60.
on October 28, 2013
I purchased this cord for my Xbox 360, as the item description states that it will fit. That was not the case, both the description and picture were falsely advertised. I ended up with the Xbox 360 cord with the notch in it, which, will not fit what I have.
on July 18, 2013
The power brick gets an orange light but the system will not power on. It is a waste of money. Do not buy this for use with the xbox 360.
on December 29, 2011
Picture needs to be updated cuz it doesnt fit 203w xbox 360. when i recieved my item it only had a 2 prong type cord.
on September 29, 2009
I purchased this item because I had purchased a new console and the cord was missing. When I pluged it into the power unit the lite came on like it was supposed to, but the 360 console would not turn on.
on January 22, 2013
I don't know why so many people are complaining about this cord, no weird noises, it doesn't show that it comes with both AC/Adapter cords so why would you think that? Great product works fine.
on January 11, 2014
This is for the newest generation of Xbox 360. I have the first release. Never had the red ring of death on it, but moved and lost the cable. It still worked though. Thank god.
on December 22, 2014
The power cord I received looks nothing like the one listed, beware of this bait and switch. It doesn't even fit the Xbox 360 power brick as it says it does.
on January 26, 2016
This power cord, says it worked for my XBOX 360. DOES NOT WORK! Worked for my PC, which is an HP 8200, and my monitor. Does not work for XBOX 360.