5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Comparable to the rechargeable batteries sold by Microsoft.

Fits fine in both the controller and the charging station I have. The battery play time is just about the same as the official Microsoft Rechargeable batteries.

EDIT: APRIL 2011 (1 yr after using product)

This battery still holds a charge as well as my official "Microsoft"...
Published on April 15, 2010 by 8bitPunk

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh no... It happened again!
I had previously purchased an extra battery for myself, it worked properly the first 2-3 charges. I bought this one for my brother and last week he told me he is having the same problem as I did. When trying to charge it it will not start.
Published 18 months ago by JuanKiDíaz

‹ Previous | 18 9 1024 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360 power pak recharchble, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
Works great saves hundreds of dollars on battery's. And fits normal on the back of controller. I recommend these alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
Dare I say this battery pack is better than the Microsoft one. It doesn't loose charge and it is very sleek when on the controller. I would buy again if I had to. very good, durable, and cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, July 24, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
There was a mishap and he happily resolved the issue. The nyko I ordered is on the way and there are no extra charges for the reaolution of the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nyko is hit or miss, but when they work they're great (especially for XBox)!, July 9, 2013
Bran Gnu7 (Tamarac, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
While searching for rechargeable power paks, I'd seen a lot of reviews touting Nyko as the best. I've bought a couple of Power Paks for both the Wii and the XBox 360. The Wii ones are a bit spotty and you have to make sure they're seated "just right" in the charger or they won't charge. The XBox ones, however, and the accompanying charging station are designed exceptionally well and work BEAUTIFULLY! Haven't had a single problem with them and would definitely recommend them.

One quick tip: be sure to set the controllers firmly (not lightly) on the charger and give it a second to show the charging symbol. If you put it on too lightly, it may not register.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
yes, I think that is just the rate, it's good the product and recommend it to everyone. thanks to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
I have bought several replacement batteries from amazon, all actual microsoft replacements. All Were duds and didnt work, I found this battey for roughly ten dollars and figured id give it a shot. I have used this battery about 4 times, roughly 6 hours. In that time it has only used about 25% of the battery charge. So its life is pretty good. Even though this is not an authentic microsoft battery, it is still worth the money,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery pack, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
Great battery pack, just as described. Keeps a good long charge. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks for this cheap alternative to Game Stop.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelente, June 26, 2013
Nuevo nivel de energía 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 0 12 1 5 16 17

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
works great. seems to fit tighter than microsoft power packs. works well with my nyco charger. no complaints here. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Works perfectly, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black (Accessory)
I'm very satisfied with this battery, especially since it was only $5 and had Prime shipping. It lasts a long time, and it actually accepts a charge every time I plug it in, unlike the Microsoft one I had before it. I've had the battery for about 6 months now and it still lasts just as long as it did when I first bought it.
I'd most definitely buy another one of these from Nyko if I get a second wireless controller.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1024 | Next ›

Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black
Xbox 360 Power Pak - Black by Nyko (Xbox 360)
$14.74