5.0 out of 5 stars Fast charger
Appears to work very well with little wait. First charge took about 2hrs. I didn't see any product listing indicating how many batteries were includes but there was only 1.
Published 19 months ago by Anthony Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Turning tricks for your hard earned money
Published 15 months ago by C. Batey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast charger, February 4, 2013
Anthony Ryan (Ashburn, Virginia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Its Word For Sure, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Bought this because the cable for my Plug & Play charger shot. Plugged in the battery that came with it, and my current battery, and after a while they both were fully charged. I played on the newer battery, playing the Halo 4 campaign, took it right off the charger and played for about 4-5 hours, and when I finished the game, the battery was still at 4 bars full. Awesome charger, I love it, and I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Turning tricks for your hard earned money, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
The item itself is great. I have had no problems with the charger or the battery keeping its charge. However, I do have a problem with the item coming with only one battery. Its a way to get more money...plan and simple. $29.99 for the charger and one battery and then I had to pay another $9.99 for the second battery. The charger sits two batteries; one would think it would come as a complete set. However, it does not. Just a warning for those that see the picture with two batteries. THIS COMES WITH ONLY ONE BATTERY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it a new model?, December 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Well the xbox charger kit is very very good.

Charged my battery in 2 or less hours for 40 hours of use. Very quick I am not sure how fast the other one but according to amazon this is a newer model of the xbox charger kit.

If you know anything about the older model and it is not as fast then definitely get this one I recommend it.

This is my first review of an item probably by the way in years hahah.

5.0 out of 5 stars after three months, December 1, 2013
Joseph Sullivan (Binghamton, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Worth the price, never spend money on batteries now, many playing hours between charges. Was a fan of controllers with cords, now would never go back to the twisted mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for friends who stupidly use AA's, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Like, seriously bro. How many double A's have you burned through this week? Oh really? One thousand? Happy birthday. You're welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Works great. True to the description it's the real deal, didn't break still works to this day. I would buy again if I needed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great...and its black, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
I had the white one, but it gets "yellow" after a while...I gave that away and bought this after I got the slim xbox.

Does exactly as you would expect... just buy it.

First party quality... 10/10 product... add to cart

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Easy Battery Pack Swapping, July 11, 2013
Nick (Petaluma, CA - North Bay) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
I got the official MS branded charging station because the difference in cost was minimal between the second party products. This charges fast, though speed is mostly irrelevant because I also have two more battery packs always plugged in and charged.

One thing of note is that this product does get very hot occasionally. Not always. So to be safe I charge my packs till the lights are green then unplug it. It's probably better for the battery to not be charging or on always anyway. But I knocked off a star because of the heat the station generates and not too sure if that's safe or not.

Aside from that one problem it works great and very happy to always have a battery or two ready for my controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge! You can count on it..., January 14, 2013
HB Mom "Michelle" (Huntington Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Accessory)
Works great. Charges quickly, 2 at a time. Holds the charge for days. Easy to use. Very happy with this type of charger. Highly recommend! 10 out of 10!

Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
$29.99 $19.49