Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on February 4, 2013
Appears to work very well with little wait. First charge took about 2hrs. I didn't see any product listing indicating how many batteries were includes but there was only 1.
22 comments58 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2013
Bought this because the cable for my Plug & Play charger shot. Plugged in the battery that came with it, and my current battery, and after a while they both were fully charged. I played on the newer battery, playing the Halo 4 campaign, took it right off the charger and played for about 4-5 hours, and when I finished the game, the battery was still at 4 bars full. Awesome charger, I love it, and I highly recommend it.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
The item itself is great. I have had no problems with the charger or the battery keeping its charge. However, I do have a problem with the item coming with only one battery. Its a way to get more money...plan and simple. $29.99 for the charger and one battery and then I had to pay another $9.99 for the second battery. The charger sits two batteries; one would think it would come as a complete set. However, it does not. Just a warning for those that see the picture with two batteries. THIS COMES WITH ONLY ONE BATTERY!!!
88 comments70 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
Well the xbox charger kit is very very good.

Charged my battery in 2 or less hours for 40 hours of use. Very quick I am not sure how fast the other one but according to amazon this is a newer model of the xbox charger kit.

If you know anything about the older model and it is not as fast then definitely get this one I recommend it.

This is my first review of an item probably by the way in years hahah.
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
Worth the price, never spend money on batteries now, many playing hours between charges. Was a fan of controllers with cords, now would never go back to the twisted mess.
on December 30, 2014
I'm happy to say this is the official Microsoft brand Xbox 360 charge kit. Easy to use charges quickly and now I can say good bye to AA Batteries. Great buy bought it for a cheap price while it was on sale. I highly recommend it. Only downside is that it comes with just 1 rechargeable battery pack but that's okay I don't really need to I can leave it charging while I'm at work so when I get home it will be fully charged so no need for 2 packs.
review image
on September 19, 2013
Like, seriously bro. How many double A's have you burned through this week? Oh really? One thousand? Happy birthday. You're welcome.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2013
Works great. True to the description it's the real deal, didn't break still works to this day. I would buy again if I needed it.
on July 11, 2013
I got the official MS branded charging station because the difference in cost was minimal between the second party products. This charges fast, though speed is mostly irrelevant because I also have two more battery packs always plugged in and charged.

One thing of note is that this product does get very hot occasionally. Not always. So to be safe I charge my packs till the lights are green then unplug it. It's probably better for the battery to not be charging or on always anyway. But I knocked off a star because of the heat the station generates and not too sure if that's safe or not.

Aside from that one problem it works great and very happy to always have a battery or two ready for my controller.
on November 30, 2014
It would not charge the battery that came with it and it did not work properly. It continued to turn off, this not charging the battery.