4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, to save money.
Published on April 24, 2012 by Brandon Burgener

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Microsoft but knock offs!
Published 10 months ago by Speed Racer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Microsoft but knock offs!, September 9, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-PackI was under the impression I was ordering actual Microsoft Xbox rechargeable batteries! Instead I get these cheap made in China knock offs! Their ad should tell consumers that they are selling aftermarket batteries and not print Microsoft anywhere in the ad. They also show a picture of an the actual box of Microsoft 2 pack batteries for the Xbox. I have a filed a complaint/claim and will update this review and let you know if they've made it right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, to save money., April 24, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
The Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack is perfect for any gamer who goes through battery's like crazy, or even not, The Rechargeable battery packs are perfect if you are looking for a spare or 2 packs to be on the charger at all times, ready for you to exchange them out in the heat of the battle. The only reason I give a 4 is they gave me a bit of trouble at first charging wise, but it's all fine now. In the end I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for more battery packs. If you have any questions comments or concerns, please comment below.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack!, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
Microsoft batteries at 1/2 the price that you would find them for in the store. Can't beat it, and I will definitely be back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont last long :-(, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
It is not worth investing.
One of these batteries stopped working after 4 months. I couldn't even return it now :(

5.0 out of 5 stars No Substitutions, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
I couldn't find these in the stores anywhere, so I settled for a Komodo brand. It specifically says for Xbox 360. The quick charger wouldn't recognize them, and neither would the play and charge. They are only a buck cheaper than on here, but what good are they if you can't even charge them!!! I won't make that mistake again. I'm going strictly for Microsoft branded gear. I'm so glad I found these here on Amazon! Don't settle for goofy knock-off brands for replacements! Amazon is the best mall ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have nothing bad to say., October 6, 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
These batteries last very long. I game for at least 26 hours a week, I can play weeks without charging my first battery before I need to replace it with the fully charged one. I have the charge and play kit that works wonderful. I am impressed that they last as long as they do. One thing to remember is to let them drain completely before charging that will make them last longer. This is my second set of batteries as well. My first pair I bought when the xbox360 first came out and they lasted me 5 years. Well worth buying these even for the casual gamer. I saved a lot of money on AA batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars DEFFECTIVE PRODUCT!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
I received this package and tested it on several consoles and controllers and it didnt work. I couldnt return it in time because I live in Mexico and have a P.O. Box in Arizona, so I just threw 20 bucks to the trash.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with quick charge kit, January 28, 2013
John (Belchertown, Ma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
this batteries are very good. if you want maximum battery life i suggest buying an official microsoft quick and charge kit like i did because i get crazy hours on the batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars One battery pack DOA, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
I charged both packs as soon as I got them for the correct amount of of time. The first one I tried lasted for not quite two online games of Halo 4 (about 20 minutes) before just dying without warning during the second game. The second battery pack seems to be okay but now I either have to live with one dead pack or go through the trouble of a return/exchange. Terrible quality control from Microsoft on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Xbox Batteries, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack (Accessory)
Maybe it depends on which option you go with, as I've seen several reviews complaining about how they're not real Microsoft brand batteries and therefore don't charge correctly. I assure you, I just ordered and received the real deal. I was relieved at the price as I'm replacing my Nyko rechargeables which bit the dust after a short 2 months of use. These came in official xbox packaging and in every way seemed like actual Microsoft batteries. If they're not, somebody went to a heck of a lot of trouble to mimic the packaging.

Only con is there is no charging cable included in this package, if you don't already own one (a USB cord that plugs directly into your 360) or a similar way to charge these batteries, you'll need one.

Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
$22.79