Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 9, 2013
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-PackI was under the impression I was ordering actual Microsoft Xbox rechargeable batteries! Instead I get these cheap made in China knock offs! Their ad should tell consumers that they are selling aftermarket batteries and not print Microsoft anywhere in the ad. They also show a picture of an the actual box of Microsoft 2 pack batteries for the Xbox. I have a filed a complaint/claim and will update this review and let you know if they've made it right.
66 comments66 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
It is not worth investing.
One of these batteries stopped working after 4 months. I couldn't even return it now :(
on December 22, 2011
Microsoft batteries at 1/2 the price that you would find them for in the store. Can't beat it, and I will definitely be back!
33 comments23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2012
The Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack is perfect for any gamer who goes through battery's like crazy, or even not, The Rechargeable battery packs are perfect if you are looking for a spare or 2 packs to be on the charger at all times, ready for you to exchange them out in the heat of the battle. The only reason I give a 4 is they gave me a bit of trouble at first charging wise, but it's all fine now. In the end I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for more battery packs. If you have any questions comments or concerns, please comment below.
66 comments25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
I couldn't find these in the stores anywhere, so I settled for a Komodo brand. It specifically says for Xbox 360. The quick charger wouldn't recognize them, and neither would the play and charge. They are only a buck cheaper than on here, but what good are they if you can't even charge them!!! I won't make that mistake again. I'm going strictly for Microsoft branded gear. I'm so glad I found these here on Amazon! Don't settle for goofy knock-off brands for replacements! Amazon is the best mall ever!!!
11 comment27 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
I received this package and tested it on several consoles and controllers and it didnt work. I couldnt return it in time because I live in Mexico and have a P.O. Box in Arizona, so I just threw 20 bucks to the trash.
33 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
These batteries last very long. I game for at least 26 hours a week, I can play weeks without charging my first battery before I need to replace it with the fully charged one. I have the charge and play kit that works wonderful. I am impressed that they last as long as they do. One thing to remember is to let them drain completely before charging that will make them last longer. This is my second set of batteries as well. My first pair I bought when the xbox360 first came out and they lasted me 5 years. Well worth buying these even for the casual gamer. I saved a lot of money on AA batteries.
on January 28, 2013
this batteries are very good. if you want maximum battery life i suggest buying an official microsoft quick and charge kit like i did because i get crazy hours on the batteries.
on March 21, 2014
Maybe it depends on which option you go with, as I've seen several reviews complaining about how they're not real Microsoft brand batteries and therefore don't charge correctly. I assure you, I just ordered and received the real deal. I was relieved at the price as I'm replacing my Nyko rechargeables which bit the dust after a short 2 months of use. These came in official xbox packaging and in every way seemed like actual Microsoft batteries. If they're not, somebody went to a heck of a lot of trouble to mimic the packaging.

Only con is there is no charging cable included in this package, if you don't already own one (a USB cord that plugs directly into your 360) or a similar way to charge these batteries, you'll need one.
on February 27, 2012
Ordered the 2 pack, figuring it was 2 for the price of one for some reason. I've bought some knock off charge packs in the past and was disappointed in them. They are pretty much only good for playing while the real deal charge packs are charging. So, I decided to never buy them again.

These are the real deal charge packs. They don't screw around. They make controllers work for an extended period of time (long enough that I couldn't tell you exactly how long, its that long) and they can be recharged. Is that what you are looking for in a charge pack? Then buy this product.