5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected.
Published on April 23, 2012 by geo

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:19 Mins
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., April 23, 2012
geo (SAINT CHARLES, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 2 Pack Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery + Charging Station Black (Video Game)
Received my purchase quickly and it works good. Doesn't charge as fast as name brand by Microsoft, but still gets a good charge in (The batteries may have charged slow because its first charge). I bought this to upgrade from the charge cable, which will fry your batteries or not charge correctly. Not at all disappointed. But hey, whos knows of the future? I'll update this review if anything happens.

It doesn't seem to have happened yet and hopefully it wont, but the last time i stuck a Nyko battery in a charging station it done went and melted. Be wary...

Addition: Did some really crappy math for the battery life, They should and seem to last about 8.5 to 9.6 hours. 2400mAh ÷ 250mA = 9.6 hours
However, not being name brand and made with cheaper materials. I would assume the total lifespan is much shorter than name brand. Maybe we will pay more in the long run?

UPDATE 10/16/2012: Just wanted to update this while im on amazon looking at my amazing and yet sloppy reviews. This product is still working very well, absolutely no problems what so ever. I was right about the battery life as well. They last 9 Hours. Technically 7 - 8 considering this is the time your controller does the really annoying blinking and your like "F&@! it! Ill change the battery!" But everything is great, my batteries are allows charged and i actually like it better than name brand. Note: Better than Name Brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, December 9, 2013
Length:: 0:19 Mins

Enjoy your paperweight. The battery packs do not lock into the charger or your controller. It appears there is a design or manufacturing flaw in the battery packs that do not allow them to properly seat. This item was purchased from CostBuy - They finally replied to my email and advised they are out of stock and cannot ship a replacement so I am on my own. But, hey, they are letting me keep the defective product, so I have that going for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service., July 25, 2012
Andy (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I received the charger on a Friday and one of the battery packs was damaged. I emailed WOWparts and I had a new battery on Monday. The charger and batteries work great and WOWparts is extremely easy to deal with.

4.0 out of 5 stars XBOX rechargeable battery & charging station, June 18, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
i dont understand why my questions were about a game when it was an accessory, but I give it 4 stars overall. The price was amazing! I couldn't have paid less anywhere. I love not having to run through packs of batteries just to play video games. The batteries stay charged for a long time, and they really don't take that long to recharge. It is great that it came with two battery packs. It allowed for continual play. There is no more having to wait for one to charge. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Take a chance if you buy., August 13, 2014
Worked great for about a month then the charger stopped working.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS! IT IS TERRIBLE!, December 16, 2013
Terrible product. It is not worth the money. When I go to plug it in, sometimes it reads "Red" sometimes it reads "Green". It changes constantly. Sometimes I have to tap the base a few times for it to potentially charge. Additionally, it doesn't hold charge for very long. TERRIBLE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, September 24, 2013
I didn't think aftermarket batteries would last long, but they do. Also the charging base is a great bonus to the deal

3.0 out of 5 stars low battery life disappointing, August 17, 2014
I first was real pleased with this battery charger set but now not so much I have 2 chargers and 4 batteries it seems with every charging the next charge last less time. I would think it should be longer I am the only person using them I use two controllers changing off every other day. now I get one day use where as in February I got 3 to 4 days. I use Microsoft batteries for 6 years and lost some battery life but not as drastic as these a set of double A batteries out last these.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it today 10/19/13 and works fine, October 19, 2013
not sure how it works put it on and got got a green light no instructions so does green mean charged. but other than that works fine and another good thing is i don't need a controller to charge it works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, March 18, 2014
This charging station has been perfect. I have 2 wireless controllers and 3 rechargeable battery packs, and this allows me to cycle my battery packs as needed. I always have at least one fully charged.

2 Pack Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery + Charging Station Black