Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 23, 2012
Received my purchase quickly and it works good. Doesn't charge as fast as name brand by Microsoft, but still gets a good charge in (The batteries may have charged slow because its first charge). I bought this to upgrade from the charge cable, which will fry your batteries or not charge correctly. Not at all disappointed. But hey, whos knows of the future? I'll update this review if anything happens.

It doesn't seem to have happened yet and hopefully it wont, but the last time i stuck a Nyko battery in a charging station it done went and melted. Be wary...

Addition: Did some really crappy math for the battery life, They should and seem to last about 8.5 to 9.6 hours. 2400mAh ÷ 250mA = 9.6 hours
However, not being name brand and made with cheaper materials. I would assume the total lifespan is much shorter than name brand. Maybe we will pay more in the long run?

UPDATE 10/16/2012: Just wanted to update this while im on amazon looking at my amazing and yet sloppy reviews. This product is still working very well, absolutely no problems what so ever. I was right about the battery life as well. They last 9 Hours. Technically 7 - 8 considering this is the time your controller does the really annoying blinking and your like "F&@! it! Ill change the battery!" But everything is great, my batteries are allows charged and i actually like it better than name brand. Note: Better than Name Brand.
33 comments115 of 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2013
Enjoy your paperweight. The battery packs do not lock into the charger or your controller. It appears there is a design or manufacturing flaw in the battery packs that do not allow them to properly seat. This item was purchased from CostBuy - They finally replied to my email and advised they are out of stock and cannot ship a replacement so I am on my own. But, hey, they are letting me keep the defective product, so I have that going for me.
33 comments87 of 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2012
I received the charger on a Friday and one of the battery packs was damaged. I emailed WOWparts and I had a new battery on Monday. The charger and batteries work great and WOWparts is extremely easy to deal with.
0Comment31 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2014
Worked great for about a month then the charger stopped working.
on December 16, 2013
Terrible product. It is not worth the money. When I go to plug it in, sometimes it reads "Red" sometimes it reads "Green". It changes constantly. Sometimes I have to tap the base a few times for it to potentially charge. Additionally, it doesn't hold charge for very long. TERRIBLE!
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2012
i dont understand why my questions were about a game when it was an accessory, but I give it 4 stars overall. The price was amazing! I couldn't have paid less anywhere. I love not having to run through packs of batteries just to play video games. The batteries stay charged for a long time, and they really don't take that long to recharge. It is great that it came with two battery packs. It allowed for continual play. There is no more having to wait for one to charge. :)
0Comment24 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
I didn't think aftermarket batteries would last long, but they do. Also the charging base is a great bonus to the deal
on October 19, 2013
not sure how it works put it on and got got a green light no instructions so does green mean charged. but other than that works fine and another good thing is i don't need a controller to charge it works great
on March 18, 2014
This charging station has been perfect. I have 2 wireless controllers and 3 rechargeable battery packs, and this allows me to cycle my battery packs as needed. I always have at least one fully charged.
on November 23, 2015
battery packs don't work. I put them into the controller and it causes the controls to go wonky