Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EconoLed 2 Pack Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery + Charging Station Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 23, 2012
Received my purchase quickly and it works good. Doesn't charge as fast as name brand by Microsoft, but still gets a good charge in (The batteries may have charged slow because its first charge). I bought this to upgrade from the charge cable, which will fry your batteries or not charge correctly. Not at all disappointed. But hey, whos knows of the future? I'll update this review if anything happens.

It doesn't seem to have happened yet and hopefully it wont, but the last time i stuck a Nyko battery in a charging station it done went and melted. Be wary...

Addition: Did some really crappy math for the battery life, They should and seem to last about 8.5 to 9.6 hours. 2400mAh ÷ 250mA = 9.6 hours
However, not being name brand and made with cheaper materials. I would assume the total lifespan is much shorter than name brand. Maybe we will pay more in the long run?

UPDATE 10/16/2012: Just wanted to update this while im on amazon looking at my amazing and yet sloppy reviews. This product is still working very well, absolutely no problems what so ever. I was right about the battery life as well. They last 9 Hours. Technically 7 - 8 considering this is the time your controller does the really annoying blinking and your like "F&@! it! Ill change the battery!" But everything is great, my batteries are allows charged and i actually like it better than name brand. Note: Better than Name Brand.
33 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2013
Enjoy your paperweight. The battery packs do not lock into the charger or your controller. It appears there is a design or manufacturing flaw in the battery packs that do not allow them to properly seat. This item was purchased from CostBuy - They finally replied to my email and advised they are out of stock and cannot ship a replacement so I am on my own. But, hey, they are letting me keep the defective product, so I have that going for me.
33 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2012
I received the charger on a Friday and one of the battery packs was damaged. I emailed WOWparts and I had a new battery on Monday. The charger and batteries work great and WOWparts is extremely easy to deal with.
on August 13, 2014
Worked great for about a month then the charger stopped working.
on December 16, 2013
Terrible product. It is not worth the money. When I go to plug it in, sometimes it reads "Red" sometimes it reads "Green". It changes constantly. Sometimes I have to tap the base a few times for it to potentially charge. Additionally, it doesn't hold charge for very long. TERRIBLE!
on June 18, 2012
i dont understand why my questions were about a game when it was an accessory, but I give it 4 stars overall. The price was amazing! I couldn't have paid less anywhere. I love not having to run through packs of batteries just to play video games. The batteries stay charged for a long time, and they really don't take that long to recharge. It is great that it came with two battery packs. It allowed for continual play. There is no more having to wait for one to charge. :)
on October 19, 2013
not sure how it works put it on and got got a green light no instructions so does green mean charged. but other than that works fine and another good thing is i don't need a controller to charge it works great
on April 25, 2015
I bought two of these kits. Charged the batteries. Started gaming. Each charge lasts less than 90 minutes. I have used each battery several charging cycles. The life time of each charge has not improved. I bought these to replace my old Microsoft OE battery packs that are 7 years old. My old OE batteries are currently better than these cheap paperweights. There is absolutely NO chance these things store 2400mah of energy. Heck, I doubt they store half that.
on March 18, 2016
I play way too much... or not enough as I have free time between eating and bio breaks. Anywho, I could go through batteries like someone with OCD goes through purell. I have much better things to put my batteries in! Oh behave. I love that I can be working on draining one rechargeable set whilst searching for diamond ore to accidentaly use making hoes when at the bottom of a pit surrounded by lava and have the other set charging just ready for my quick ninja like battery switching skills to be executed... no skeleton will get the better of me during this typicaly vulnerable transition period for gamers!

Great product. Great buy. Great gaming.
on September 24, 2013
I didn't think aftermarket batteries would last long, but they do. Also the charging base is a great bonus to the deal