Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2016
Son loved it
on June 16, 2016
Purchased this item in March. The controller itself seems to be in good condition and plays fine. The play and charge kit that came with the controller did not work. The cable is not able to maintain a steady connection to charge a battery pack. The battery pack is also not able to hold a charge, even when tested with an alternate charging cable.
on May 29, 2016
Product is damage and the description is innacurate. There is visible wear on the controller parts where you put your palms, many dents, scratches and discoloration. Also, there was supposed to be a charger included, but it was not. We bought it "new" apparently. I have pictures and will upload them later.
on April 21, 2016
Great product, no complaints about this particular item. Highly recommended for anyone looking to purchase something like this. Would definitely purchase this again if I needed to. Haven't had a single problem thus far!
on April 18, 2016
When I received the package I was expecting a new controller instead I received a used controller without a charging cable and to make matters worse the right analog stick doesn't work.
on April 14, 2016
As describes....Thanks AMAZON my kids love it.
on March 30, 2016
Controller came in good condition but the charge and play was not in box as stated
on March 18, 2016
Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit

Face buttons stick when pressed, making the controller entirely unusable. Also, I did not receive the Play & Charge Kit. I only got the controller with a AA battery pack.

Unless I receive a replacement or a refund, this absolutely deserves a 1 star review. I've wasted my money.
on February 23, 2016
I bought this controller mainly for the grey scale buttons to put in my Halo 4 UNSC controller. The controller is just like any other now.
on January 17, 2016
better than the default controller.