4.0 out of 5 stars does the job but noisey
Ordered this so i could play my xbox whilst staying with family in US [xbox was purchased in UK].

It works adequately no power issues, the cooling fan is however much louder, than i remember the original xbox brick from the uk being.
Published on July 22, 2011 by Iva_ljsh

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Call XBox Support
Just the power brick; does not come with the power cord.

If you need a new power supply for your XBox, save yourself the aggravation and call XBox Support (...). Five minutes on the phone will ensure that you get a power supply that's compatible with your system. It cost me $35.
Published on July 9, 2011 by SweatyB

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Call XBox Support, July 9, 2011
SweatyB "sweatyboatman" (Suffern, NY United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter AC 100-240V 2A 47-63Hz (Accessory)
Just the power brick; does not come with the power cord.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job but noisey, July 22, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, December 20, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this to use my xbox overseas. The description clearly states "Auto voltage input: AC 100-245V 50/60Hz" which means it will run on 220V and unfortunately the one I received does not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy., April 4, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this product, and it came within two days per the Amazon Prime free shipping. But when I tried to use the product it did not work at all. It does not turn on the Xbox or anything. So I recommend that you do not purchase this power adapter and look elsewhere for one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Correct Item, March 4, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this hoping to get the Auto Voltage 100-245V Item but got the cheap 100-127V item instead. Not at all what I wanted and its a pain trying to get them to send the correct item or a refund. Don't get this. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox Slim Adapter, November 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with this purchase. Arrived in the mail quickly and looked as promised. I would purchase from Amazon again without question :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hyperkin Xbox 360 S AC adapter, August 14, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Your better of ordering the real Microsoft AC power adapter for Xbox 360 by calling Microsoft. This thing might actually hurt your Xbox 360 by how it shorts out all the time. I sent it back to Amazon asap. And when you shake it, It sounds like its broken inside, but that's just how it's built. Microsoft charges 35.00 for A new replacement Xbox 360 Slim AC power adapter and it comes with a warranty. If your console is within warranty, then you can even get a replacement AC adapter for free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 21, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this AC Adapter cause I am moving to Argentina where the power is 220v and so I needed either a converter or a new Power Supply. I imagined that replacing the power supply would be a cleaner choice. The Adapter provides both 110v and 220v without problems. The fan is a little noisy, nothing unpleasant, just a little louder than the original one. Overall I am happy with the product and after several hours of playing I haven't had any issue whatsoever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied - less than 6 month life, March 12, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the Halo edition Xbox 360 slim in September 2010. Just over a year after the purchase the original power supply died. In a panic to get the power supply replaced quickly I searched Amazon. This was the first I came across. I received the item quickly and despite the supply itself being a bit louder when in use had no negative feelings towards the product. This past week my Xbox began randomly shutting off again. I found that the power supply was quite hot so I relocated it and mounted it where it would have 360 degree air flow, and yet still the same problem. Today the replacement power supply died entirely, only 6 months after I purchased it. Save yourself some hassle (and frustration) and register your product through Xbox's website and pay the $35 to order a new power supply directly from Microsoft. I have no ill feelings towards the seller, merely the manufacturer. However, I will not be buying from them again. Next time I'll go back to Microsoft with an issue before wasting time & money elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died in less than a week, February 16, 2012
I ordered this power supply less than a week ago to replace my stock adapter (since getting a new one from Microsoft can take up to 18 days in my state, per their website). Last night, I came home to find a steady red light on this power adapter. If I try to turn on my Xbox, it will turn on, then immediately turn back off.

I'm returning this and buying a new one -- perhaps the one I got was uncharacteristically defective. If my new one fares any better, I'll update this review.

Aside from that, it's extremely loud, especially compared to the stock adapter. I had guests over who specifically commented on how noisy it was.

Edit: This adapter wouldn't come quickly enough, so I bought a different one, so I won't be able to re-evaluate this one. If the other one works any better for me, I'll post a link to it.

ARRAY(0x961f0d2c)