5.0 out of 5 stars Same as the black one...
The white version of the Xbox 360 Slim is the same as the black one in all functions, so I will be reviewing the actual package and Xbox 360 itself.

Published on March 15, 2012 by Lonsta

1.0 out of 5 stars NO HARD DRIVE :(
MY SON WAS PRETTY SAD TO FIND THE GAME DIDNT WORK AT ALL.
CAUSE IT WAS MISSING A HARD DRIVE.
Published 12 months ago by ASECONDCHANCEAROUND

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as the black one..., March 15, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Sports Bundle (Video Game)

The Xbox 360 Slim is hands-down the best console I have ever owned. (This white version especially looks good.) The main differences between the new Xbox 360's and the older models (Arcades/Elites) are as follows: It has built-in wireless internet capabilities, built-in 4GB memory (via flashed internal memory), a port for the Kinect, and a slightly smaller power supply.

This package comes with all of the hook-ups and a white wireless controller (and let me say, I'm really digging this new white one), as well as a Kinect. Now, if you've never played on a Kinect, you are truly missing out. It makes the Wii (and the PS3 Move) look outdated. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the controller-less gaming actually works pretty well, and the Kinect technology is pretty accurate, which surprised me. Kinect Adventures is a standard (but fun) game to show off its capabilities. Kinect Sports also comes in this bundle and I think it's probably one of the best Kinect games out there, so I am glad it is included. And let me say, my friends who have seen my new shiny white Kinect are very jealous... I think it looks a lot better than the black ones.

Lastly, this bundle also comes with a 3-month Xbox Live gold membership. Generally, a 12-month gold membership to Xbox Live will cost you $59.99 per year, or even more if you pay by the month or every three months. However, you definitely get a ton of features for what you pay for, including ESPN, Last.fm radio, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and multiplayer access. Having a 3-month card included really gives everyone a chance just to see how great having a gold membership really is.

Overall, this Xbox 360 bundle is top-notch since it includes a nice shiny white console, Kinect, two great games, and a 3-month Xbox Live gold membership card. You will not be disappointed in this bundle, unless if you just prefer black over white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost of upgrading!, July 4, 2012
Fryes (Spring, TX USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Spend the extra $100 and buy the Kinect Sports Bundle. The only reason we initially upgraded was so my younger kiddos would have some games to play as most of the non-kinect games were not for younger ages. I had no idea the Kinect was so much fun - now all kiddos love this. including the older ones who only wanted it for battle games. Another plus with this bundle is it comes with 2 games that are all family friendly. The only complaint about the xbox is that it only comes with 1 controller. Luckily with kinect you dont need the controllers.

5.0 out of 5 stars reenie, May 17, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We got this as a gift on Mother's Day (from the best sister ever!) and we've enjoyed the games immensly. We were thrilled to have a video game system that makes our kids get up off the couch and move their bodies! I played the boxing and beach volleyball games with my 8 year-old and my upper body is still sore...in a good way. It gives a nice workout and is fun for everyone in the family. I wish we'd gotten on years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS SYSTEM IS THE BEST EVER. WHITE LOOKS GOOD, April 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
WOW I GOTTA SAY, IM GLAD I SOLD MY BLACK XBOX SLIM AND GOT THIS LIMITED EDITION WHITE ONE, IT LOOKS SUPER ELEGANT AND VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. I GOT IT USED THRU A SELLER AND IT LOOKS LIKE NEW...WOW ITS AN AWESOME CONSOLE AND THE WHITE KINECT AND WHITE CONTROLLER IS AMAZING...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it but..., December 5, 2013
User522 (Santa Fe, NM) - See all my reviews
Great system. Have had for 2 years now but thought 4GB internal drive would be enough. It's not. I have to now go and buy a bigger hard drive to insert. Should've paid the money up front for a system that came with 250 or 320GB hard drive disk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 27, 2013
A W E S O M E ! But I would highly recommend buying a larger internal hard drive so you can save all of the games you play. It came and only had 1.1-3 gb free but you can delete some of the demo games to solve that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars White is out of sight!!!, January 12, 2013
The system I bought was used and the condition was listed as new. This was certainly a true description as the game appears as if it was never played. As for the the system itself, it is awesome! I think the Wii system next to it will continue to sit unused except for streaming videos. Which is my only gripe; you have to pay to stream movie and tv videos on the Xbox 360. There is a monthly fee for something called, "Xbox Gold". Really? I think they should call it, "Xbox Ripoff". So, the Wii get a pardon and remains in the living room as a movie streaming device. The system did come with a 3 month pass to Xbox Gold, for something I think should be free anyway. I haven't played the games that come with it yet. I have been having so much fun with Zumba Core for Xbox Kinect that I have not had the time.

Well, I'm off for my Zumba Core Xbox class!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the way from Canada ! And we'll worth it, December 9, 2012
I purchased this special edition white Xbox 360 through amazon for 299. No taxes no shipping fees 299 period. I love it its rich white color is so beautiful! It comes with two games = about 100 dollars. The Kinect which sell for 100 dollars and the console which cost more than 100 dollars plus a controller and if course the plugs and such. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE OR THE CONTENT AT 299. Yes this seller is located in Canada but it did not a penny to receive it in californina within 5/6 days. Immediately this item was sold for 390/400 dollars GREAT BUY GREAT OFFER OF CONTENTS IN THE BOX. AND NICE AND BRIGHT! I have waited years to find a new white xbox360 and this buyer has more at this price right now try it and I'm sure you will LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool white xbox, June 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I like this bundle. Not only is it a different color than the typical black models everyone has now a days it comes with the kinect and 3 months of xbox live. I couldn't care less about the 2 games in there as I'm not really into those silly sports games but I feel the bundle itself is a nice product for a great value. It's also a nice change of scenery. I purchased 2 of these for my University as a prize for an event and the students loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of family fun!, May 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Xbox Kinect is awesome! We've had so much fun with it. It's a little different getting started going from Wii to Xbox, but worth it.

Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Sports Bundle