4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
Serves the purpose of a head set but that huge ear piece defeats the purpose of concealing. Overall Pretty good I guess.
Published 19 months ago by Courtney Anne

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
People online can't understand what is being said and they compared it to speaking underwater. Don't waste your money on this headset. Even the basic one that Xbox puts out is better.
Published 19 months ago by Amanda Davenport

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, March 25, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor sound quality, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
Looks cool. The mic sounds are very muffled. I bought a few different headsets, this was the worst of the bunch. I tested them all by sending a voice message from one LIVE account to another. I really wanted to like this one since I like the idea of a throat mic and a simple ear bud, but this particular headset was a disappointment. Not usable. Not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Distorted, October 18, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
it looks cool but sounds really bad. it was discribed as a fuzzy robot voice. strait out of the package. very disapointing! got here fast enough though.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, March 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid., January 24, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
I had the cod mw2 throat communicator, which is by far my favorite mic for my 360. My gf, calling herself "cleaning", dropped it in a bucket of water. So I decided to find a replacement mic w the same style, came across this one and gave this mic a try. When I put on the mic, the ends of the mic were uncomfortable and could only bare the uncomfort for an hour. The ear piece was uncomfortable as well. I'm not a fan of earbuds anyway, so these were unbearable. The functioning of the mic was pretty well for about 2 weeks, then it started to have a hard time picking up sounds and eventually died. If you're looking for something short term and uncomfortable, this is your mic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mad catz headset, October 25, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
Absolutely horrible like it's always said you get what you pay for and cheap is not the way to go here

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
People I tried to talk to said I sounded like I was underwater....or talking through a pillow. I was muffled. Would also cut out mid sentence. Not the most comfortable either. Good idea, just flawed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 21, 2011
Gary Stephens (FULTON, MISSISSIPPI, US) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
My son loves this headset he said it rocks don't know about the other reviews they must have got a dud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Part2 of 3 part Christmas Present for my husband!!!, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
I got these and was so excited to surprise my husband with these. Along with the MW3 Skins for his Xbox and the part III of his gift, this made it for a great Christmas. This was a great surprise for my husband!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great head set and mic, January 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset (Accessory)
Fist around my neck perfectly. If you have a thick neck or no neck I would not recommend this. The sound is great and everyone I play with on Xbox Live says my voice comes out clear and not robot sounding or anything. Has a volume control for your ear piece along with an On and Off switch so if you need to talk to someone next to you and not let others hear you while you are playing. If I need another mic I am definitely getting another like this one.

Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset
Xbox 360 Special Forces Headset by CTA Digital (Xbox 360)
$29.99 $23.48