Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 15, 2012
The white version of the Xbox 360 Slim is the same as the black one in all functions, so I will be reviewing the actual package and Xbox 360 itself.

The Xbox 360 Slim is hands-down the best console I have ever owned. (This white version especially looks good.) The main differences between the new Xbox 360's and the older models (Arcades/Elites) are as follows: It has built-in wireless internet capabilities, built-in 4GB memory (via flashed internal memory), a port for the Kinect, and a slightly smaller power supply.

This package comes with all of the hook-ups and a white wireless controller (and let me say, I'm really digging this new white one), as well as a Kinect. Now, if you've never played on a Kinect, you are truly missing out. It makes the Wii (and the PS3 Move) look outdated. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the controller-less gaming actually works pretty well, and the Kinect technology is pretty accurate, which surprised me. Kinect Adventures is a standard (but fun) game to show off its capabilities. Kinect Sports also comes in this bundle and I think it's probably one of the best Kinect games out there, so I am glad it is included. And let me say, my friends who have seen my new shiny white Kinect are very jealous... I think it looks a lot better than the black ones.

Lastly, this bundle also comes with a 3-month Xbox Live gold membership. Generally, a 12-month gold membership to Xbox Live will cost you $59.99 per year, or even more if you pay by the month or every three months. However, you definitely get a ton of features for what you pay for, including ESPN, Last.fm radio, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and multiplayer access. Having a 3-month card included really gives everyone a chance just to see how great having a gold membership really is.

Overall, this Xbox 360 bundle is top-notch since it includes a nice shiny white console, Kinect, two great games, and a 3-month Xbox Live gold membership card. You will not be disappointed in this bundle, unless if you just prefer black over white.
33 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2012
Spend the extra $100 and buy the Kinect Sports Bundle. The only reason we initially upgraded was so my younger kiddos would have some games to play as most of the non-kinect games were not for younger ages. I had no idea the Kinect was so much fun - now all kiddos love this. including the older ones who only wanted it for battle games. Another plus with this bundle is it comes with 2 games that are all family friendly. The only complaint about the xbox is that it only comes with 1 controller. Luckily with kinect you dont need the controllers.
on May 17, 2012
We got this as a gift on Mother's Day (from the best sister ever!) and we've enjoyed the games immensly. We were thrilled to have a video game system that makes our kids get up off the couch and move their bodies! I played the boxing and beach volleyball games with my 8 year-old and my upper body is still sore...in a good way. It gives a nice workout and is fun for everyone in the family. I wish we'd gotten on years ago.
on September 27, 2013
A W E S O M E ! But I would highly recommend buying a larger internal hard drive so you can save all of the games you play. It came and only had 1.1-3 gb free but you can delete some of the demo games to solve that problem.
on December 5, 2013
Great system. Have had for 2 years now but thought 4GB internal drive would be enough. It's not. I have to now go and buy a bigger hard drive to insert. Should've paid the money up front for a system that came with 250 or 320GB hard drive disk.
on April 25, 2013
I have had all of the major motion based gaming systems, Wii, PS3 Move, and Kinect. I have to say that, hands down, Kinect is the best. By far. The camera will tilt and adjust for different heights of people, kids, adults, etc. Play Kinect Darts and you will see how accurate the camera is. Bowling is awesome. It's just a good system. Hats off to Microsoft.
on June 5, 2012
I like this bundle. Not only is it a different color than the typical black models everyone has now a days it comes with the kinect and 3 months of xbox live. I couldn't care less about the 2 games in there as I'm not really into those silly sports games but I feel the bundle itself is a nice product for a great value. It's also a nice change of scenery. I purchased 2 of these for my University as a prize for an event and the students loved it.
on December 25, 2012
Great deal! And it came with games to start playing right away. There is something for everyone. Great for exercise. We can watch movies and television series with Amazon Prime. Play online with friends. The list of what it does never ends and keeps growing. A little hard to navigate but love the voice activated controls. Getting used to it. Kinect is probably one of the best pieces of technology in the last 50years. Everyone I know who tries it, goes out and buys it.!
on January 12, 2013
The system I bought was used and the condition was listed as new. This was certainly a true description as the game appears as if it was never played. As for the the system itself, it is awesome! I think the Wii system next to it will continue to sit unused except for streaming videos. Which is my only gripe; you have to pay to stream movie and tv videos on the Xbox 360. There is a monthly fee for something called, "Xbox Gold". Really? I think they should call it, "Xbox Ripoff". So, the Wii get a pardon and remains in the living room as a movie streaming device. The system did come with a 3 month pass to Xbox Gold, for something I think should be free anyway. I haven't played the games that come with it yet. I have been having so much fun with Zumba Core for Xbox Kinect that I have not had the time.

Well, I'm off for my Zumba Core Xbox class!
on December 9, 2012
I purchased this special edition white Xbox 360 through amazon for 299. No taxes no shipping fees 299 period. I love it its rich white color is so beautiful! It comes with two games = about 100 dollars. The Kinect which sell for 100 dollars and the console which cost more than 100 dollars plus a controller and if course the plugs and such. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE OR THE CONTENT AT 299. Yes this seller is located in Canada but it did not a penny to receive it in californina within 5/6 days. Immediately this item was sold for 390/400 dollars GREAT BUY GREAT OFFER OF CONTENTS IN THE BOX. AND NICE AND BRIGHT! I have waited years to find a new white xbox360 and this buyer has more at this price right now try it and I'm sure you will LOVE IT!