4.0 out of 5 stars Toys R' Us EXCLUSIVE...Overpriced on Amazon
Now to start off I'd like to say that my brother is a huge collector of skylanders. I knew that he wanted something different than standard skylander packs. So I decided to buy this one from amazon since I have no access to a Toys R Us (I live in Japan). He loves playing with it and loves the golden design.

Pros:
*Different and cool Design-Gold and Blue...
Published 19 months ago by Justin

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy only from Toys R Us
Those who have played Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, could see this coming from a mile away. Activision releases limited edition "legendary" characters exclusive to Toys R Us. In addition to this 3 pack, a Legendary Bouncer giant has also been released.

Published on November 4, 2012 by Digi-fish

4.0 out of 5 stars Toys R' Us EXCLUSIVE...Overpriced on Amazon, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants Legendary 3-pack: Ignitor, Slam Bam, and Jet-Vac (Video Game)

Pros:
*Different and cool Design-Gold and Blue Scheme
*A Bit Higher Stats than the normal forms
*Legendary Slambam is my favorite skylander, he's beaten 4/7 giants in battle mode!
*Whenever you upgrade these legendary skylanders (through Persephone), when you get to the 2 upgrade paths the legendary skylanders can change paths at any time! Regular skylanders are limited to choosing one path and sticking with that one path forever, legendarys can change at any time!

Cons:
*I heard that Toys R' Us sells this for $25...if you have a Toys R' Us nearby look there but if you have no access (like me) or just don't want to search around purchase here!
*The codes that *should* work on skylanders cloud patrol don't work. When I go to type them in it comes out with "this code is not associated with this skylander". I made sure to enter it correctly, any legendary won't work.

-Accu Rating: 4.1/5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy only from Toys R Us, November 4, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

Be aware that legendary Skylanders are more like collector's items, because of their exclusivity. If you intend to play with them, I suggest you keep the figures in the box and put the whole box on the portal (it can be done, even when using the online Spyro's Universe), because when the Toys R Us stock runs out, the legendary figures skyrocket in value.

If you're new to Skylanders, I suggest you play with a few of the characters to see which ones you're most comfortable with. The legendary characters are just like the regular versions except with slightly better stats (more luck and attack power) and that blue/black and gold colour scheme. Their abilities are no different from the standard versions of these characters.

I'd only recommend forking out for legendary Skylanders if you seriously want to "buy 'em all" and ONLY from Toys R Us, don't feed the scalpers around here.

4.0 out of 5 stars good find, April 22, 2013
glad to find this after it disappeared from the shelves, but keep an eye on the stores, it may have reappeared recently

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Giants, January 7, 2013
I bought the 3 pack of Skylanders Giants for my 12 year old grandson for Christmas. He loved them! I didn't have a clue what they were or why he wanted them but after watching him play the game I now understand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, February 21, 2013
Thank you very much for the item, it was everything I wanted, was looking for, and I am very pleased by it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders, April 7, 2014
Bought them as gifts for my nephews and they loved them. I would recommend as a good starter collection. It never ends with just one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, January 12, 2014
Get 3 amazing characters, plus their legendary skins!
I saw legndary Ignitor back when it was new, but I didn't play skylanders but I thought he was amazing. I didn't want to get into the game cause I knew the figures could get pricey but finally i decided to play.

So that is what made me come here, wanted to find him online and then I saw this pack, had a bunch of characters I liked.
I got it for the same normal price the stores use to sell them and couldn't be happier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Triple threat legendarys to thrill and spill, November 8, 2013
Cool characters that are a must for any kid or collector to upgrade their collection of game pieces who can crush the dreaded foe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 8, 2013
Slam Bam and Ignitor are both top 20 characters, so this legendary three pack is a great deal. Would recommend to other Skylanders collectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, July 8, 2013
My son had been wanting skylanders giants for a while. He specifically requested this three pack but they no longer sold it in toys r us. Naturally I went to amazon to look and there it was. It arrived in perfect condition; just if I had gotten it off the store shelf. My son loves it.

Skylanders Giants Legendary 3-pack: Ignitor, Slam Bam, and Jet-Vac