5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
Great WiFi range. Works extremely well. I am always nervous about buying a 3rd party product but this did not disappoint me. I don't know why you would pay more for the official wifi adapter. This gets the job done for less money.
Published on July 23, 2011 by Dan Scherber

1.0 out of 5 stars Just spend the extra money.
I bought this thinking I would save a couple bucks only to be disappointed. It didn't work at all upstairs where I also have a Ps3. And only got one bar of signal next to the modem downstairs. I purchased the official Microsoft version and now I have full signal upstairs. Get the Microsoft one!
Published 17 months ago by gomezcaca

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, March 20, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
I bought this wireless adapter at Walmart. I have a wireless N router setup in my home which it seems everything runs off of. My XBOX 360 is located across the house from the router and I have all but one bar. The system runs fast. The wireless adapter I purchased is black which is not a big deal so long as it works. I have no complaints at this time about the adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations!, May 8, 2012
Ryan Farwell (Orange Park, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
I'm not a huge fan of 3rd party company products for gaming consoles. Their products usually break easily, stop working randomly, or just don't do what they advertise to do. So needless to say I was more than skeptical to shell out $50 for this wireless adapted from Datel, a company I'd never heard of. It was side-by-side next to a Microsoft branded adapter, but was half the price. But I figured if I didn't like it, to just keep the receipt if I needed my money back.

Well, it's been a few months now, and I'm happy to say that it still works as well as it did the day I bought it. The main reason I bought it in the first place was my wireless connectivity. My Xbox 360S has built-in WiFi, but my router is on the COMPLETE opposite side of my house and my connectivity would sometimes drop. Unfortunately moving my router or wiring my Xbox to the internet were not options for me, do I decided to go the external adapter route with this product. After unboxing it and plugging it in, not only did my connection STAY connected, but I had solid full bars on the WiFi reception. Keep in mind there are many things in the space between my router and my Xbox 360 that can suck away at signal strength (computers, digital devices, walls, etc.) and my Xbox is still at maximum wireless connectivity.

It's constructed about the same way as a Microsoft adapter. Doesn't feel cheap or flimsy, picks up wifi signal VERY well (I was getting connections from my neighbors routers after installing this), and seems to be made to last. I play about 2 hours a day/every other day and I haven't had any issues in the past 3-4 months I've had it.

Of course not all 3rd party accessories are not made the same, so keep your receipt if you do get a lemon. But I can't give this adapted enough praise for it's cost effectiveness. Before you pay twice the price for a Microsoft brand wireless-n adapted, give this a try. It's budget friendly and it works. Well... mine does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, solid deal!!, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
I purchased this for my son for Easter, hooked it up to the back of the xbox360 and entered my wireless code and away he went. It has the prongs to fit directly onto the Xbox360, I was afraid that this was going to be some eye-sore off to the side of the console but it mates up beautifully even though not officially supported by microsoft. Range is very good sons room(xbox location) and study (router location) are on seperate floors and opposite ends of a large home. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Efficiently Thus Far, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
I originally bought the 360 cheap knowing the dorms I lived in, and my home, has a wired option to connect to the internet. However, moving off-campus changed that radically. This was recommended to me by friends and a worker at a nearby Target as a well priced, effective wifi adapter. I received my adapter today (Sept 1st, 2011), and so far it is running of the House Network wonderfully. The Netflix is running on HD with no problems, and their is no lag that I can notice from online gaming.

I'll have to write more during peak internet usage, but it seems to run well enough that it would compensate for added wifi-usage.

Highly recommended this for anyone in a similar situation to my own, or in need of the adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a low cost, November 6, 2011
This was the cheapest one BY FAR from all of the others that I've found. And it works the same. Not only that, but it has a nice unique look to it. And to top it off WIRELESS N! (Fastest connection available.)

5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat it for the money, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
was almost half the price of microsoft's and works twice as good. no complaints so far. would highly recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT!, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
Bought this for my son's Xbox 360, he say's it works great! Now he's in the basement and everyone is happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, July 5, 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
So far, I've had zero problems with the adapter itself. It plugs right up and is easy to use. I've had a few sign-outs and dropped or slowed connections, but I think I can attribute that to needing to up my wireless speed, given that I've always used a wired connection prior to now. Great product for the price, especially given the high-speed functionality it offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!, May 25, 2011
RUFUS "RUFUS" (Scottsdale, AZ... USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter (Video Game)
My 360 was always fettered by my router like Marley was by his chain. NO MORE!

Easy easy set up and go...great product...mine was black though, supposed to be white, no matter...

Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter