Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 16, 2012
So there I was, with a newly aquired used old Xbox with a couple of games and controllers. Yet, something was missing. Something very, very important. No way to power the thing or hook it to the stinking TV.

Off to Amazon I go to begin an epic quest to re-animate this old corpse. A couple of seconds later, I ran across this product. I immediately began to look for two very important keys that would help in my decision to purchase the equipment. 1)Was it what I needed? and 2)Was it cheap? Yes and Yes.

Being a cheapskate, the number two option really appealed to me and in no time at all I had a set of AV cables and AC Power Cord in my mailbox.

Short story shorter, my old Xbox is now coursing with power and I'm currently enjoying the original Halo. All is well.
on February 2, 2014
YAY!
it works great like the original cable i haven't had any problem at all
highly recommended......

but to write the review suck because now they ask you for many words just for writing the review
ignore the last part
on November 30, 2011
The power brick on my Xbox died a while ago, so I picked these up at a very low price. Even though it seems like the power cord is pretty small and has no brick, it works perfectly. I had my composite cables from the original packaging, so I haven't use those yet, but they seem just as good as the power cord. I recommend this as a cheap option to restore power to your Xbox.
on September 12, 2013
The power cord is not broke and works great. The component cable? The wires slide right out of the connector to the xbox. You sold and shipped me a broken cable for almost $8. Now I have to look elsewhere and wait on another cable. Thanks for nothing.
on May 22, 2016
Recently bought a mint condition looking Original Xbox at a yard sale. It came with 4 original controllers, the original AV cables, but unfourtanalty after getting it home, the original power cord wasn't there. So I hopped on Amazon and bought this. Works perfectly, great packaging, and now I have an extra set of AV cables. Also the console works as good as it looks!
on January 3, 2013
The AV cables work great and they both look new. The power cord is a lot shorter than the original Xbox power cords. They both work great and you can't complain about them too much for the price. Overall I would recommend this if you are trying to get your Xbox console working again and you don't want to pay a whole lot to do it.
on September 16, 2013
Works perfectly yo!! I uncovered the ruins of my old room and discovered my xbox.....without any cables BUT these lil babies solved that problem!!!

Now if someone could tell me where to buy a control...PLEASE :)
on November 10, 2015
Worked great! However i entirely forgot to order the extentions for my controllers cables since my dirtbag brother stole my good controllers and gave me his crappy ones and didnt even leave me the friggin extentions that plug into the xbox itself.... anyway sorry ranting they a/v and power cables are great and got here really quick, thanks guys!!
on March 28, 2016
I bought these cords because i have an original xbox that works perfectly fine and i'd hate to see anything go to waste. Unfortunately my cords were broken so i purchased these and they were just as any old audio/video jacks would.
on October 27, 2014
I love it! Well, the power cord at least. Note: If you have an HD TV and want to see it in color you may need to buy an xbox component cable, so you may just be better off buying the power cable only. I am not totally sure you need this cable, but having the AV on this one only show in black and white, and it being a bit of a problem with a quick google search, I would buy component if I had a second chance.