5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and great quality!
Just purchased this cable. I honestly was a little nervous about the super cheap price from Amazon (the shipping was 3x the cost! haha) but I'm so glad I bought it. It did take me a good 10 minutes to figure out how to set it up though, so here's a quick walkthrough if anyone was confused like me.

There's a switch on the bulky part that plugs into the XBox that...
Published on July 11, 2011 by Emjay

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, with ghosting...
These cables are very cheap and have a strong scent of plastic about them. Note: I have a 46 inch Samsung LCD TV at 1080p. Immediately after I turned my Xbox 360 on using these cables, I could see double (ghosting) of everything! The text on screen looked the worst, and was very difficult to read. The images were also doubled very badly. I also use Netflix on Xbox Live...
Published on October 25, 2010 by Jim

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and great quality!, July 11, 2011
Emjay (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW Xbox 360 Component HDAV High Definition HD AV Cable (Electronics)

There's a switch on the bulky part that plugs into the XBox that toggles it from "TV" to "HDTV". Plug it in with the "TV" setting, then go to the XBox setting and select "1080i" (NOT 1080p as some other reviewers have pointed out. This can cause the ghosting and is the reason for some of the 1 star reviews...these are USER errors and not the product's fault!). Then I would toggle the "HDTV" switch on the cable. If I toggled the "HDTV" switch before selecting the setting on the XBox, I would have a blank screen. I was getting annoyed, but once I figured it out, it works great!

Also, make sure to plug the right "red" cable into the right section...I didn't do this, and got a horrible green color and buzzing sounds until I figured out this silly mistake. Whoops!

Thanks for saving me 25-30 dollars Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, excellent price!, March 7, 2011
I ordered this cable about a week and a half ago and have found no problems whatsoever. The cable [seems] authentic with the Microsoft holographic sticker and logo. I've been using the cable for about a week at 720p and haven't seen any ghosting, blurriness, delay, flickering, low fps, nothing. Great cable that is needed for all xbox 360 consoles , and at a great price.

As for the one bad review, defective products happen. Mass production is never perfect, believe me. Doesn't necessarily mean that the cable is fake, used, tampered, just got lucky with a bad one.

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox cable, February 5, 2011
my grandson needed a replacement cable for his xbox
$40 in the stores, only $6 here, just as good
thanks amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 26, 2013
Bought this wire for my old Xbox 360 (The white one) so that I could play in HD. The cable arrived and I was glad to see that I could switch between Component and Standard with a flip of a switch, making it possible to still play the console on older TV's if I needed to. The cable worked perfectly and for what it was intended to be used for (although, I did get some occasional screen shake for some reason. Not sure if that was because of the cable, or the TV I had it on).

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, April 7, 2011
this cord is amazing for only like 6 dollars definitely worth buying and picture quality on lcd tv is 100 times better now thanks to this cord

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 19, 2010
I had purchased this for my Mitsubish 60 in DLP. So far everything has worked out and have not seen "ghosting" or anything weird with these component wires. I as well as my kids will play Call of Duty and Halo more than 6 hours a day ( myself an hour or so a day), and not had any problems. The wire do look cheap and agree with the other review as far as the wire smelling like plastic but no problems here!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, March 4, 2013
The original Component cable broke at one of the ends. Started looking around for a replacement and found this inexpensive alternative. Works great and at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job Done, February 27, 2013
i thought it would be an official cable by Microsoft or Xbox. but it isn't. but it still works fine like it should. and the highest output i can put it at is 1080i not 1080p. but im not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox AV Cable review, December 17, 2011
When my son lost the gold tip of the visual cord in the port on our TV I thought I would have to trek out in the cold and put up with early holiday shoppers and the unique hell that is gamer shopping but I thought to myself that I better find out what I'm going to be spending and how much each store charges and if they even had them or not. When I did my google search I found several stores and they wanted stupid amounts of money for this thing! I then clicked on Amazons link and found what I needed and It didn't cost me through the nose! When I ordered it I was able to see a picture of it and know for certain that it was what I needed. Not only that it arrived 3 days later!It works perfectly!My son is now at this moment annoying me with blood,guts and explosions on Halo 3. On second thought tell your kids they don't make them anymore and save yourself the headache and take back your TV and your sanity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do.., July 5, 2011
Any time a product is made well and does what it is supposed to do, in this day and age, it is considered excellent, so this product is excellent. This product was obtained at a good price and delivered on time, totally cool. Totally Amazon.

NEW Xbox 360 Component HDAV High Definition HD AV Cable