Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2013
These xbox's range from 50 bucks and up and they don't even work. There is no point to buy one if it doesn't work. I recommend just buying the newest model for a little over one hundred just to make sure it works.
on June 2, 2012
Got the core console sent to me 2 weeks ago, piece of crap. Shipping time was great, got to me in 3 days. Thing doesn't work. Looks like they put a new trey and laser, but didn't integrate it with the main board. In other words, got another CD/DVD player. Worst thing, still trying to get them to refund my money, been a week now. Haven't even heard back from them. Had a friend go through the same thing with them, she got a phone number to call. I'm getting the number tonight, she's unavailable until tonight, will post when I get it, to start phone campaign to stop this crap. Third time I've had same problem. Screw me once, your fault. Screw me twice, my fault. Screw me three times, start a Internet campaign for Amazon to start checking the companies they do business with," A Little BETTER"
on April 11, 2012
people order this Xbox and expect a brand new one i was afraid when i bought this, because of all the bad reviews but when it came i play it and it worked fine. i would recommend it to everyone looking for a cheap but good Xbox 360.
on December 6, 2012
This was by far the worst buy I've ever had here on amazon. This seller has terrible customer service, I emailed this seller numerous times to see where my item was. Never got a response. When it got here, it had no packaging at all. It had one piece of bubble rap around the wires, not the console, the face plate on the Xbox was cracked and broken, the disc door was bent inward so it wouldn't open. Thanks to a friend we got that fixed, but then my friend said there was a CHILD lock on it so I couldn't play games over E-10. Thank god my friend cracked the lock finally. If it hadn't been for my friend I wouldn't have an Xbox. I was sorely disappointed in the xbox and the seller. Will never buy from this seller again.
on December 10, 2014
I used to own this console back when it first came out, and it worked perfectly fine until the console itself gave me
problems like the red ring of death, screen freeze and overheating issues. I've tried different ways to fix this console and nothing
seemed to work until I decided to return it back and gave me a new one. And for some reason it did the same exact thing once again.
I just can't play the games for it, so I got rid of it and bought my own PlayStation.3 and I haven't got NOT one problem with it.
on July 25, 2012
just wanted to say i was a bit scared ordering this since there was no description just a used-great condition nnote but thankss it works as good as new hope to buy more things off u soon ...

Antonio
on September 3, 2012
This never worked out of the box. Complete waste of $. How do u return it. It made my kid cry. Please take it back.
on January 31, 2014
Everything is there for the console but it had the smell of smoke on it. Glad I bought it while I could though.
on March 20, 2016
yup price to good to be true. should have realized something was up--no hard drive = disappointed kids.
on June 16, 2015
Great Product. It came promptly and works great, or at least it has for five years so far.