Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 28, 2014
This $15 dollar card is branded as a way to download CoD Ghost: Onslaught DLC but after attempting to download on XBOX 360, I received an error message. Stupidly, taxes for this download are not included on the $15 card leaving me searching for a way to add a couple bucks to my account...something that is stupidly IMPOSSIBLE.

In the past I purchased a DLC card exactly like this one for an older CoD game (Blops 2) and had no issues receiving my download....as time and technology advance forward, Microsoft continues their march backwards.
on January 29, 2014
Once you buy this thing & put it into your Xbox One, it gives you not the onslaught DLC! but 15$ in microsoft points, and when you go to purchase the Onslaught DLC! It is 14.99$ + Taxes, so a total of 15.87$ so you will have to use this card + a credit card~

Horrible!
on May 23, 2014
Boght this title as a gift for my 16-year old son, who absolutely loves this title from the Call of Duty series... though I haven't heard of a bad title in this series for contemporary role play gaming!
on February 14, 2014
Code doesn't work and XBox asks for more money to cover taxes. However, when I entered my credit card to cover taxes, I could only charge a whole amount to my card instead of few cents to cover taxes only. It is crazy! They charged me with whole amount second time. When I called Amazon they suggested to purchase another $5.00 card just to cover taxes. I don't understand what was the purpose of the card then.
on January 29, 2014
IT ADDS $15 TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO BUY THE DAMN DLC. SO MANY STUPID IN THIS PURCHASE IT BLOWS MY MIND.
on February 6, 2014
This is for a $15 deposit into your Microsft account. If you purchase through the store on the Call of Duty: Ghosts, game it will not tax you the extra $.87. It states for the DLC merely as a promotion, not that you strictly have to use that. Nowhere does it say for this said DLC. Great buy.
on March 19, 2014
I bought this to put money on my account so I could buy the Onslaught DLC, but if you are buying this for that reason don't do it. The DLC does cost $15 but you would have to pay additional tax, so this would not work.
on March 2, 2014
Quick delivery, worked like a charm!
Will make more orders, when the time is right.

Was a gift to a friend....
on March 24, 2014
GOT Me come fancy gift card for Call of duty, the poopy game.
I bought the code. They said the would send it through the Eletronic mail I use , can you believe it peggy.
on April 19, 2014
I ordered this to buy the new Ghost map pack and I'm very pleased with the purchase. IW is starting to nickel and dime us to death with all the micro transactions..