Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on April 25, 2014
I've purchased these cards elsewhere and it was a lot more difficult than Amazon. A transaction with Amazon goes easily and you'll have your online code in a couple minutes. Amazon also emails you a copy for your records. I recommend buying codes from Amazon. I advise not giving MS your credit card info... Buy these cards and use them.. it's much easier.
on January 11, 2015
(A+) Works as it Should, Prompt Service....When there in stock. These are Continuously Running Out for MONTHS at a time! What's the deal? I am constantly purchasing different denominator cards for a Variety of Video Game Systems, and none run out.....Except THIS ONE! Sometimes you only want $5, but NOPE. I Like AMAZON, I do not want to buy anywhere else.
on February 21, 2014
Gather up Children, Grandpa has a story to tell.

This is a story about the history of online game codes. You see, I remember back before online game codes even existed. Back in the olden days when you had to drive your car to the nearest Chinese retail store or buy directly from Microsoft's Indian call center. And when you drove to the store to buy your Microsoft Points (that's what yer elders called them back then), you were given only a few options. 1.) You buy 1,600msp. 2.) You buy 4,000msp. 3.)You go home without any Microsoft Points at all! Blame it to thunder, even back in those days a picture pack cost whopping 80msp! Heck, that left you with 1,520msp which meant you could buy three games at 400, one game at 800 and one at 400, or one game at 1,200. The remaining 320msp died and went to what we believe is an online digital limbo.

Today however you kids have it so easy with your gift cards. You have $5.00 gift cards, $10.00 gift cards, $15.00 gift cards and so on in increments of $5.00 to infinity and beyond. (Thanks for such an awesome saying Buzz Lightyear!) And now Microsoft is doing these sales for their digital content. That means the things I worked hard to pay for years ago are now dirt cheap for you young whipper snappers.

Now who wants to try Grandpa's oven baked bread?
on March 7, 2014
Basically the credit system changed from being represented by "credit units" to be represented by the real dollar coin, this does not change the paradigm of the recharging system, perhaps many people are very accustomed to the previous system but there is nothing to fear, it is exactly the same only changes the unit of measure, buy these credits online (Amazon) is the best way to recharge it is safereliable and can take better control of your refills.
on May 9, 2014
The only way you can buy $5 worth of Microsoft account currency is online, as far as I know. You could find the DLC kisok at Best Buy, but it's a crap shoot. Anyway, This was convenient with the Microsft Points model but now not so much since you buy the currency tax free and then it's added on later. Before you snatch this up and buy something for $4.99, I suggest checking what your sales tax is because it is applied to the sale, which means if you have a credit card or PayPal on file, the rest comes from there. If not, you need more cards.
on January 29, 2015
Thank you Amazon. I had to do this when I found out Xbox live charges tax depending on what state you live in. I was short due to taxes and it was late at night. Placed the order, had the code in my inbox a few minutes later. Popped in the code and had my xbox content.
on February 17, 2014
After getting hacked on PS3 and Xbox 360 I stopped giving out my info as much as possible. Buying online codes from here allows me to still have instant access to the content I want without having to put my info in more places than necessary. You can also buy Amazon cards with cash for free at Walgreens and use those to make all of your online purchases from Amazon without ever having to give more information than your address.
on January 25, 2015
Had to buy this because we were charged tax at store when buying card and then again charged tax when buying digital content which left balance short. This card was used to make up the difference to be able to buy the digital content.
on May 8, 2014
Got this code to buy some stuff without using a CC.
Received the code instantly and worked! easy peasy! easy and reliable!
on June 1, 2014
I was trying to get 5$ on the xbox and after looking for 30 minutes I discovered that you couldn't, so like any normal person I looked it up and discovered you could get it on Amazon, and it was super easy to buy.

10/10