2,506 Reviews
 (2,102)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely
Good product. I received my authorization code instantly and it was also emailed to my account for verification. I will definitely be buying again.
Published 15 months ago by Wayne

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't receive the code yet
I didn't receive the code yet
Published 1 month ago by Mohammed A.Rahman

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely, November 27, 2013
Wayne (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox $15 Gift Card [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, January 5, 2014
All purchase was almost instantaneous, I had no problem using the code highly recommend the Xbox gift card, a great alternative to those who want to buy with a credit card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy, November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love using Xbox Gift Cards online., November 13, 2013
I love the use of Xbox Gift Cards instead of Microsoft Points cards. I think it was a great idea for Microsoft to do instead of Microsoft Points because u know exactly how much ur spending now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, worked great, July 5, 2014
I prefer not to register my credit card with Microsoft, so this is exactly what I needed. The code arrived very quickly and applied to my Xbox account without any difficulty. The money can't be used toward buying an Xbox Live subscription, but I already knew that in advance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 22, 2013
I had no problem redeeming my code, it took me only seconds to redeem it. I recommend this product. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a scratcher, don't peel!, February 12, 2015
This review is from: Xbox $50 Gift Card (Video Game)
I read some reviews regarding these cards and was almost afraid to place the order. Some people claimed that the code can become damaged with scratching. I purchased several of these and did not have the issue with a single one. However, I did do some testing to see what it takes to damage them.

The first thing to know is that the surface is meant to be scratched off, the rectangular section is NOT meant to be peeled. Peeling off the sticker can cause damage to the code. Basically, the code is printed onto the cardboard sheet provided. Then, a clear adhesive is applied to the top of the code. Finally, the scratchable surface coats that adhesive. So, the goal is to scratch off the coating without damaging the adhesive. Even with a sharp knife, this is easily done. Do not use something serrated(jagged) as you can pierce and damage the protective adhesive. Even running a sharp knife back and forth over the coated (silver) area well after having removed the coating caused no damage to the code itself. Instead layers of the adhesive shed and the remaining layers continued to protect the code.

These cards are well-made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, December 15, 2013
My son is always adding to his xbox account and this very useful exspecially if you dont want to use or credit card or debit card information on xbox.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't receive the code yet, January 22, 2015
This review is from: Xbox $15 Gift Card [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I didn't receive the code yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant email delivery, December 4, 2014
This is how purchasing codes should be. No wait times, no running to the store, just hit purchase and your code appears. Will be buying codes like this from now on.