1,293 Reviews
 (1,052)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely
Good product. I received my authorization code instantly and it was also emailed to my account for verification. I will definitely be buying again.
Published 10 months ago by Wayne

2.0 out of 5 stars Delayed!
I don't understand the point of trying to purchase a online code just to avoid going to the store, but only to find myself waiting up to four hours before I can acquire the code....that renders my purchase useless since I could have spent 20 minutes getting there and back!
Published 4 months ago by Ghost

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely, November 27, 2013
Wayne (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy, November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love using Xbox Gift Cards online., November 13, 2013
I love the use of Xbox Gift Cards instead of Microsoft Points cards. I think it was a great idea for Microsoft to do instead of Microsoft Points because u know exactly how much ur spending now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 22, 2013
I had no problem redeeming my code, it took me only seconds to redeem it. I recommend this product. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars woked, March 25, 2014
this is exactly what i paid for i gave them 40 real dollars and they gave me 40 xbox dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome and easy!, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Xbox $20 Gift Card [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Always have a great experience with this product. It is easy to obtain, comes in immediately, can be used immediately, and is a good price. Much better than spending the time and gas money to go to the gamestop and get the same identical card. quicker and no hassles from Amazon. Have been purchasing this product this way for some time now, really enjoy it and will continue to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an instant gift card!!!, May 13, 2014
It thrilled my son to be able to buy this on Amazon and use it instantly. He was happy and out of my hair which meant I was happy! Great job Amazon! Instant gratification!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick transaction, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Xbox $20 Gift Card [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
After ordering it, it only took around 5 minutes for me to get a code. after that i simply applied it to my xbox one and it worked

5.0 out of 5 stars $50 MicroSoft Points Card for Xbox Live, January 30, 2014
BARGAINS-QUEST-EX "BQEX" (United States of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox $50 Gift Card (Accessory)
I ordered the physical $50 MicroSoft Points Card for Xbox Live. I used if for Xbox 360 Games. The card arrived in proper packaging (bubble wrap manila envelope) and it arrived on time, so no complaints there.

On the $50 Car, I peeled down the cardboard paper back, to then expose the area where you "scratch off" the grey sticker bar, so as to see the 24 digit code.

A tip: don't "scrap" or "scratch" off the grey sticker bar with anything. Just gently lift up the edges and very carefully peel back the grey sticker bar to expose the code points. It's better and just less messy to do it this way. Scrapping and scratching can damage the card and make it difficult to read the code.

Enter the 24 digit code into your Xbox Live Account and you are good to go! The $50 is added into your account balance!

$50 MS Points can certainly go a long way in buying a variety of DLC (downloadable content) for games you already own. It's also good for buying Downloadable Games on Xbox Live Arcade and in their On-Demand Store.

$50 might be pricey for some, but its worth it because you get the amount of MS points you paid for. Just remember that Xbox has shifted from the old MS Points System over to numerical dollar amounts.

So, if there is a DLC that costs $5.99, you will be paying exactly $5.99 out of the total balance in you Xbox Live Account, and not some obscure number like 800, 1200, 1600, 2400, or 4000 MS Points like with the older method.

Anyway, enough rambling on my part. The $50 MS Points Card is definitely worth the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, January 30, 2014
Code was available instantly as soon as payment cleared. Son was able to buy DLC he wanted. Happy day for him!