Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox $25 Gift Card - Digital Code
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Subscription Length: $25 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$25.00

on January 20, 2015
OVERVIEW:
Sometimes you get Visa/Mastercard/Amex gift cards that act kinda like debit cards but aren't always useful when shopping online. However, with Amazon being the master race of retail that it is, lets you add them to your account as normal credit cards, which you can then use to purchase other things like normal. In this case, I turned them into Amazon Gift Cards (because why not), which I then used to buy this.

PROS:
* Instant -- Delivery of the code is nearly instant, so you can get your game on quickly. You can also email it to whoever you want, in case it's supposed to be a gift
* It's Money -- Yeah, it's money that works in the Xbox Store. It doesn't expire, and having money in your account on there is always a nice surprise when you go to buy a new game

CONS:
* None

BOTTOM LINE:
This is the easiest way to buy Xbox money outside of buying it directly from Microsoft.

This has been part of my 365 Review Revue: 1 review a day, with humor along the way.
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)
44 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2016
Whew! After I had purchased this, I read reviews on here that stated how some people's codes were already used, so I was super nervous about if mine was or not. I just put it into Xbox's website and it says I have $10 which is correct and it hasn't been used prior to my purchase- Yay! :) I'm going to use this to purchase a game on the Xbox marketplace when they have good sales again. Very excited and glad it was such an easy way to purchase this on here.
on January 22, 2015
I didn't receive the code yet
review image
33 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2016
Very useful in a pinch! This was a gift for a family member who I play a lot of online games with. He was going through hard times, and didn't have any money to pay for his XBOX live account. I didn't have much money either at the time, but, I know how it is to want to relieve stress through gaming. So I got it. And he got it. And we played. I heard him laugh for the first time in months. Thank you Microsoft for the BEST online gaming community.... no, for the best gaming FAMILY....
on January 2, 2016
That was easy!!!

As much as I LOVE my Prime shipping, once in a while my orders arriving in 5 days is fine with me!! Amazon giving the option of "no rush shipping" for a $1 credit per order.....I save up and LOVE my credits! Free mp3 songs! Free Kindle books! And free Games!!!

My son begs me to always use "no rush shipping" and wants to take all my credits for games for himself LoL

Back to Xbox gift card. The moment you purchase the digital gift card....the code to redeem at XBox website pops up on my screen!! You will also receive an email as well!

The only drawback....you can NOT use these gift cards to purchase/redeem for XBox Live subscription. But works at purchasing downloadable game!

So easy and makes my teenager happy!! Win-win!!!
on October 14, 2015
The simple fact that all I have to do is just purchase the product and redeem the code makes the whole "going to store and buying a card" trip obsolete!

Just simply buy the product as an online game code, go to xbox.com (or if you want go to your Xbox 360/Xbox One Redeem Code option via console) and enter in the code and the amount of money indicated on the card will be added to your account in which you wanted the funds in. I have purchased $10, $25, and $50 variants of these cards, all with no problem!

This is very useful for those who do not want to have their credit information with Microsoft or aren't comfortable putting their information on the Xbox.

Also, for those who would like to know where to locate the code after purchasing from amazon, you can check your Game Library and your code will be there as well.
on June 10, 2016
Ever had leftover Amazon Gift Cards, or prepaid Debit Gift Cards(Visa, MasterCard, America Express) , and wanted to use them to purchase Games, Apps, and DLC for your Xbox? There are many stores like Walgreens that don't allow use of Prepaid Debit Cards for purchases of other Gift Cards, but Amazon allows it, so I decided to purchase it here. It is not only simple, fast, and reliable to purchase it from Amazon.

Pros:
- Amazon is able to provide instant delivery, which saves you time, and allows you to purchase the games or DLC you want quickly.
- This card not only works on Xbox One, but also works on Xbox 360.
- Easy to order, and I am able to place an order within 1 minute.
- Helps you save time and money on Transportation to a local store.
- This is a Gift Card for the Xbox Store, and will never expire, meaning you will not go away unless you use it.

Cons:
- Unless you want to have a physical card to look at, there are no cons.

Overall:
I would recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a Xbox Gift Card, as this is the most simple, fast, and reliable way of purchasing Xbox Live Gift Cards.
on May 26, 2016
Buying an Xbox digital gift card through Amazon as seller was quick and easy! And SAFE! The digital code was delivered immediately and accepted when grandson entered it into his Xbox 360 console. This is much safer than using a credit card because Microsoft will continuously try to charge the card in the future and sometimes refuses to delete a card from your Xbox account. I used to make "one-time" single merchant use digital credit cards through my Visa "shop safe" feature (where you specify $ limit and expiration date for the digital card). It never stopped Microsoft from attempting to charge over and over, despite the charges being denied once they surpassed the $ limit.

No more of Microsoft's dangerous nonsense. I will use Amazon again for digital codes in the future.
on June 6, 2016
I buy these online codes whenever I need to buy something off xbox live. I don't like giving my credit card to micro cause xbox live gets hacked all the time, plus they'll renew your membership without asking (even when you opt for non renewal upon expiration) *grumbles*
So you buy this online code for whatever amount you want on your xbox live account, but beware of the taxes! A 15 dollar game will come out to more than 15, so plan for that. Thanks again micro. Go to the store page on your xbox and you'll find the redeem or enter a code box. Game on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse