Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

Subscription Term: $25 Gift CardFormat: Online Game CodeChange
Price:$25.00

on January 20, 2015
OVERVIEW:
Sometimes you get Visa/Mastercard/Amex gift cards that act kinda like debit cards but aren't always useful when shopping online. However, with Amazon being the master race of retail that it is, lets you add them to your account as normal credit cards, which you can then use to purchase other things like normal. In this case, I turned them into Amazon Gift Cards (because why not), which I then used to buy this.

PROS:
* Instant -- Delivery of the code is nearly instant, so you can get your game on quickly. You can also email it to whoever you want, in case it's supposed to be a gift
* It's Money -- Yeah, it's money that works in the Xbox Store. It doesn't expire, and having money in your account on there is always a nice surprise when you go to buy a new game

CONS:
* None

BOTTOM LINE:
This is the easiest way to buy Xbox money outside of buying it directly from Microsoft.

This has been part of my 365 Review Revue: 1 review a day, with humor along the way.
22 comments32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
All purchase was almost instantaneous, I had no problem using the code highly recommend the Xbox gift card, a great alternative to those who want to buy with a credit card.
0Comment34 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
Getting error telling me that key has already been used. Been on phone with both MS support and Amazon live support currently and they both tell me to contact each other to get it sorted out. It almost seems as if I am out the $100 gift card I used to purchase the money for xbox. I have purchased yearly renewal cards, and microsoft point cards (back when they were still a thing) through amazon and never had a problem with a key. First time purchasing the newer gift card balances and this happens. And support is ZERO help on this issue. Customer Service Rep "Sathish" was one of the worst people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the support department. Best of luck to anyone purchasing, I hope that your code works.
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2016
I bought this code to give to my grandson and it went to someone elses account!!??? I never redeemed the code and it says already use??
$25.00 for NOTHING! no way to contact anyone or get Amazon help.
review image
on January 22, 2015
I didn't receive the code yet
review image
33 comments67 of 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)
44 comments100 of 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2015
When I tried to redeem the code it said it had already been used. I contacted Microsoft support who basically said that as the code was sold by Amazon I needed to talk to them. Amazon support were absolutely useless saying that Microsoft were the vendor even though the invoice says the item was sold my Amazon. They basically refused to replace the code or issue refund. The support person then disconnected from the chat.
33 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
I love the use of Xbox Gift Cards instead of Microsoft Points cards. I think it was a great idea for Microsoft to do instead of Microsoft Points because u know exactly how much ur spending now.
22 comments59 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
I had no problem redeeming my code, it took me only seconds to redeem it. I recommend this product. :)
33 comments62 of 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2013
My son is always adding to his xbox account and this very useful exspecially if you dont want to use or credit card or debit card information on xbox.
0Comment18 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse