5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Good deal
Published 11 days ago by Marisol Bravo

1.0 out of 5 stars not what it looked like i was buying
this product ad led me to believe that i was getting Xbox live for 1 year and call of duty ghost all in one.
when i tried to down load it i had a lot of trouble and needed to use Xbox support for help.
Published 2 months ago by Darren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold for Call of Duty: Ghost [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Good deal

4.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is, May 10, 2014
It is a 12 month card for a good price. I could of sworn that I read it came with maps at some point but there are no maps. If you need a live membership it works and is a better prices, usually, than buying directly from xbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 21, 2014
Worked

1.0 out of 5 stars not what it looked like i was buying, April 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars gold card, April 12, 2014
It was easy to use second time i've bought it from you guys. Code was sent right to me and i was able to start playing online in min;s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, April 10, 2014
If you don't wanna waste the gas or time to get a card it's worth it. Fast and easily sent to your email

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox live gold COD Ghosts, April 3, 2014
I purchased the D-load with ease and also very easy to use I will definitely be looking to purchasing again

5.0 out of 5 stars Game code, April 1, 2014
This is one of several online game codes I've purchased and I am never
disappointed with them. Code is delivered almost instantly and I don't
worry about using my payment method. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, April 1, 2014
The item was $20 cheaper than buying a normal one from a store, plus I got the code almost immediately, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy mom, March 30, 2014
Love it. Who doesn't like saving money. I had the recurring monies of 9.99 debited from my card every month which adds up to 120 dollars a year. Why? When I can get this for a year at more than half off. My son is happy because he has his xbox live and I'm happy because he's happy and it's not costing me any more money. I will definitely buy this again as soon as his 12 months are over.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›