2,442 Reviews
 (2,005)

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox rocks
This site is the cheapest I have found for this card.<br />
Do not pay for your live service monthly on your credit card.<br />
It's alot cheaper to buy one of these cards every year.
Published on December 3, 2004 by Robin

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!! Defective Card - Unable to Return
Published 7 months ago by Catch Her

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox rocks, December 3, 2004
Robin (Bendover, MI) - See all my reviews
This site is the cheapest I have found for this card.<br />
Do not pay for your live service monthly on your credit card.<br />
It's alot cheaper to buy one of these cards every year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest Live Subsription Option, November 5, 2009
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
From what I can find this is the cheapest cost per month option available for a live gold subscription. Depending on the current price, it ranges from $2.9158 to $3.3325 per month. What I don't get is why this credit card sized subscription card comes in such wasteful packaging. It comes in a rather large plastic packaging, which requires it to be shipped in a box. You get free shipping, but how wasteful. Why doesn't amazon just offer the code online and not eat the cost of shipping and at the same time be a little greener?

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!! Defective Card - Unable to Return, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
I ordered this card as a Christmas gift for my son. The card was not received until early January! When the card FINALLY arrived, my son scratched-off the covering to reveal the code. Once he entered the code, the error messaged stated that the code had already been used! Puzzled as to how this could occur, I contacted Xbox who told me to contact the seller. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. They told me to contact Microsoft. They provided no contact information. I then contacted Microsoft who again told me to contact the seller. Microsoft thought that the seller would either refund my money or supply another card. The seller replied, "There are absolutely no returns on any video games, accessories and consoles once the item has been used or the factory seal has been broken." THIS CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. SCAM??!! I have submitted a claim to Amazon. I will NEVER buy from this company again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 26, 2010
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
A year if xbox live for $35 is truly a good deal.
Get it before it goes up! (if it goes up)

1.0 out of 5 stars The cards had expired by the time the card holder tried to active it, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
I got the news from the person who received the card for aChristmas gift, that the card had expired. The could not active the card. I would like a refund.

Richard Duncan
rduncan247@gmail.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Might as well buy it in January for $39.99, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
That's right, Grandma. This puppy goes on sale pretty regularly for $10-$20 cheaper than list price. So don't think you need to buy the $59.99 one, or the $99.99 one that some scam artist is peddling, because it's the same damn thing. Sorry for swearing, Grandma. I love you. I'll see you soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox Live the Best Internet Gaming Ever!!!, April 3, 2004
M. Rehiem (2nd Star On the Right) - See all my reviews
I know, I know. But I have been playing online since the days of text-based MUDDs. Most of you reading this are way too young to even know what a MUDD was, but back in 1982, we were playing them. Yes, I said 1982. I've been playing online games just that long and have seen the evolution of just about every type of online game and environment you can think of. I've played Battle.net, and Heat.net and just about every other online gaming service (free or subscription-based) that there has been to play over the last 20 years. Many of you may not even know what Xcite means, but they were responsible for online gaming on the 16-bit systems (SEGA Genesis and Super Nintendo). I had those too.

&quot;So after playing online for nigh 20 years, I had to ask myself what on Earth is Xbox Live (XBL) going to do that is so much more better about it than any other online experience than I have ever had,&quot; this is what I was thinking before I signed up, and I was very skeptical and rightfully so. But once I was on and was playing, my tune changed rather quickly. In all the years that I have been playing online, there has simply been no single experience as fun, exciting and solid as the XBL experience (yes, even the PS2 Online experience is inferior to XBL). It is quite safe to say, that they last 20+ years of online gaming have been ultimately leading up to XBL. Microsoft has taken all the best attributes of online gaming and infused them into XBL, while leaving all of the worst attrtributes on the cutting room floor. And check this out, they are constantly improving the experience. While you have a XBL subscription, all upgrades for the service are free of charge. And we get upgrades and improvements every few months. The XBL experience is so good, that many in even the PC gaming communittee prefer XBL over PC online gaming and are clamouring to get XBL on the PC - and later this year, they will finally have it. Then there is all the tons of free stuff that you can get on XBL. I cannot remember just how many new levels and modes and maps and soundtracks of various XBL games that I have downloaded in the last year for absolutely free. And with almost 100 games available to use the service and that number looking to more than double itself by the end of 2004, that's just even more opportunities to downlaod more free stuff to my Xbox harddrive.

Inconclusion, XBL really is the best online gaming there has ever been to date. However, you do not have to take my word for it, you can find out for yourself for absolutely free. Most XBL games these days come with a 2-Month Trial Card FREE in the game's box. Just use that to sign-up for a temporary account and you get full access to all XBL services for FREE for two whole months. That's two whole months full access to the best online gaming service ever created. If by then you feel that this is not for you, then you are FREE to cancel the service without further obligation. YOU CANNOT LOSE. Anyway, I play XBL everyday, and I hope to see some of you there soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the Christmas season, October 20, 2004
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hey! You probably know at least one person who plays games on XBox LIVE. And what with the Christmas season coming up, this could be the perfect gift for him or her.

XBox LIVE is an online community of gamers. Friendships are often formed and who can blame them, what with the ability to actually to talk to someone who is playing the same game as you. You're instantly in a community filled with people who like this one game you like, and their are so many games which use LIVE for other things such as free downloads/updates for games. If you have a cable connection and an XBox, you can't afford to not have XBox LIVE. So if you know someone who has XBox LIVE, get them a gift that will last a year. Trust me, they will enjoy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars should have noted not in English., June 15, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
The item came and was in another language. Fortunately Xbox live is pretty easy to follow on line and the code is a code so the language issue wasn't really an issue..just a surprise.

1.0 out of 5 stars The code didn't work, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card (Video Game)
I don't know if it was a slip up on xbox or the seller but the code did not work. Tried to enter twice via my xbox and then tried on my microsoft account and it still didn't work. Amazon was very quick to remedy the issue and refund my money.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
$59.99 $48.45