Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 28, 2014
Jerks sent me a gold card that was for Arabia. BEWARE. Inspect the card before you open it, because if it's for another country and you try to use it you're out of luck.
review image
44 comments25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
Invalid code. Do not buy. Should be zero stars. Too bad you have to expose the code to find out that it's invalid.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2004
This site is the cheapest I have found for this card.<br />
Do not pay for your live service monthly on your credit card.<br />
It's alot cheaper to buy one of these cards every year.
22 comments263 of 331 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2013
By the time I realized it wasnt working I could no long return the item. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2014
I got the news from the person who received the card for aChristmas gift, that the card had expired. The could not active the card. I would like a refund.

Richard Duncan
rduncan247@gmail.com
22 comments40 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
I ordered this card as a Christmas gift for my son. The card was not received until early January! When the card FINALLY arrived, my son scratched-off the covering to reveal the code. Once he entered the code, the error messaged stated that the code had already been used! Puzzled as to how this could occur, I contacted Xbox who told me to contact the seller. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. They told me to contact Microsoft. They provided no contact information. I then contacted Microsoft who again told me to contact the seller. Microsoft thought that the seller would either refund my money or supply another card. The seller replied, "There are absolutely no returns on any video games, accessories and consoles once the item has been used or the factory seal has been broken." THIS CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. SCAM??!! I have submitted a claim to Amazon. I will NEVER buy from this company again!
0Comment42 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2013
Had to contact xbox for another code of which only lasted for three months and now xbox thinks it's time to renew again :-(
on June 21, 2013
Received card in mail, scraped off protective coating and entered number only to be told the number had already been used. cardboard backing states no refunds or replacements and not responsible for used, stolen or invalid numbers. >:(
55 comments25 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2015
I bought this for my 10 year old for Valentine's Day. He was so excited, we put in the code- and it didn't work, it says code invalid!
on January 28, 2015
As soon as I redeem this xbox live, my account logs me off as soon as I play a game or an app it cant be my connection my wifi works fine. The membership was like from Iraq or something with their weird writing all i gots to say that dont get your Xbox LIVE from here. My suggestion is, get it straight from XBOX.