Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 28, 2014
Jerks sent me a gold card that was for Arabia. BEWARE. Inspect the card before you open it, because if it's for another country and you try to use it you're out of luck.
review image
66 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2013
By the time I realized it wasnt working I could no long return the item. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
on December 3, 2004
This site is the cheapest I have found for this card.<br />
Do not pay for your live service monthly on your credit card.<br />
It's alot cheaper to buy one of these cards every year.
22 comments|263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
Invalid code. Do not buy. Should be zero stars. Too bad you have to expose the code to find out that it's invalid.
on January 10, 2014
I got the news from the person who received the card for aChristmas gift, that the card had expired. The could not active the card. I would like a refund.

Richard Duncan
rduncan247@gmail.com
on January 14, 2014
I ordered this card as a Christmas gift for my son. The card was not received until early January! When the card FINALLY arrived, my son scratched-off the covering to reveal the code. Once he entered the code, the error messaged stated that the code had already been used! Puzzled as to how this could occur, I contacted Xbox who told me to contact the seller. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. They told me to contact Microsoft. They provided no contact information. I then contacted Microsoft who again told me to contact the seller. Microsoft thought that the seller would either refund my money or supply another card. The seller replied, "There are absolutely no returns on any video games, accessories and consoles once the item has been used or the factory seal has been broken." THIS CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. SCAM??!! I have submitted a claim to Amazon. I will NEVER buy from this company again!
on November 12, 2015
Got a fantastic Price on here! XboxOne is not the system it should be without this membership. It quickly pays for itself in "Games With Gold" which you get 2 a month, honestly worth the price just for that, add in all the multi player options and it's.... GOLD!
on April 28, 2013
Had to contact xbox for another code of which only lasted for three months and now xbox thinks it's time to renew again :-(
on January 5, 2016
Item arrived quickly and the code worked as expected. Would definitely recommend this item to anyone who would love to be a Gold member of Xbox Live. This is one of the cheapest places to purchase a year subscription.
on November 28, 2012
I buy Xbox Live prepaid cards whenever my subscription to the service expires. I once used my PayPal account to pay for Live, and that shortly after caused my PayPal account to get hacked/hijacked and the person using it was purchasing downloadable Xbox games, downloadable content (DLC), etc., so after that I no longer trust my PayPal account with any Microsoft products, including Xbox 360 consoles.

Anyways, I have never had a problem with prepaid cards, such as this twelve-month one. I would recommend buying this because it is safe and is only about $50, shipped, whereas the exact same item is about $60 in most stores (I have seen these at a Costco store for only about $55, however).

Be sure to order this before your Live runs out, though, so you will not be without it waiting for this card to arrive in the mail. It took my card 14 days from the day I ordered it to get to my house, which is the longest I have ever waited for something on Amazon, so I was without Live for a couple days because I thought it would arrive sooner.

So, overall I would recommend this if you are a fan of Xbox Live. It's nice to only have to enter this one code and not have to worry about your Xbox Live service running out for a whole year.