1,054 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely
Good product. I received my authorization code instantly and it was also emailed to my account for verification. I will definitely be buying again.
Published 8 months ago by Wayne

1.0 out of 5 stars ... gift card on the online code which is extremely stupid
You can't use your amazon gift card on the online code which is extremely stupid
Published 15 days ago by Terry

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to add money to your account quickly and securely, November 27, 2013
Wayne (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy, November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love using Xbox Gift Cards online., November 13, 2013
I love the use of Xbox Gift Cards instead of Microsoft Points cards. I think it was a great idea for Microsoft to do instead of Microsoft Points because u know exactly how much ur spending now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 22, 2013
I had no problem redeeming my code, it took me only seconds to redeem it. I recommend this product. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... gift card on the online code which is extremely stupid, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Xbox $50 Gift Card (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as described, May 27, 2014
In an attempt to review a Xbox live gift card, basically, lets just say that this gift card does exactly what it says it does, it gives you money for use on xbox live. simple and basic, an easy way to give a friend some money so they can get that DLC to play with you, or an arcade game or other game so you can play with them, or as a gift, or just because you wanted to use this instead of using an actual credit card. simply: It is What it Is

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome and easy!, June 19, 2014
Always have a great experience with this product. It is easy to obtain, comes in immediately, can be used immediately, and is a good price. Much better than spending the time and gas money to go to the gamestop and get the same identical card. quicker and no hassles from Amazon. Have been purchasing this product this way for some time now, really enjoy it and will continue to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad for better options, June 3, 2014
Since Microsoft got rid of MS points, it was annoyin' to have individual transactions on my bank account...even if it was only .50 cents...and since there's no "shopping cart" method for avid marketplace users on the xbox, it's great to pop onto Amazon and purchase these cards/codes. That way i can just let money sit there and shop at my leisure, and not worry if a random charge to my bank account is in hiding out there in the digital banking system. Thanks Amazon, for the sensical solution :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, May 14, 2014
Quick and Easy
No problems getting my code I loved how you can get it right at hand online instead of taking days just for a small card

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox online gift card, May 14, 2014
very happy, great purchase very fast no fuss no muss, simple to use and instant access. Will be purchasing again very soon

Rate and Discover Movies