Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Subscription Term: $30 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$30.00

on January 20, 2015
OVERVIEW:
Sometimes you get Visa/Mastercard/Amex gift cards that act kinda like debit cards but aren't always useful when shopping online. However, with Amazon being the master race of retail that it is, lets you add them to your account as normal credit cards, which you can then use to purchase other things like normal. In this case, I turned them into Amazon Gift Cards (because why not), which I then used to buy this.

PROS:
* Instant -- Delivery of the code is nearly instant, so you can get your game on quickly. You can also email it to whoever you want, in case it's supposed to be a gift
* It's Money -- Yeah, it's money that works in the Xbox Store. It doesn't expire, and having money in your account on there is always a nice surprise when you go to buy a new game

CONS:
* None

BOTTOM LINE:
This is the easiest way to buy Xbox money outside of buying it directly from Microsoft.

This has been part of my 365 Review Revue: 1 review a day, with humor along the way.
on January 5, 2014
All purchase was almost instantaneous, I had no problem using the code highly recommend the Xbox gift card, a great alternative to those who want to buy with a credit card.
on November 3, 2013
I used to get these codes from ebay but it takes time and faith on the seller, Microsoft will save your credit card and it will take forever to remove it and most of CD-keys websites are fishy, if you wanna buy a game code so amazon is the best place :)
44 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My son wanted to download something on his Xbox. It required me to enter my credit card number not only to buy the game but "for future purchases." I didn't want my credit card on there for him to go crazy buying stuff. I needed a gift card, one I could get right away because it's the one day out of the week he's allowed to play all day. Poor kid's been waiting.

I knew Amazon had gift cards for Xbox. I didn't know they had gift codes. That's so handy. The code is available for printing immediately. Son's happy.
on August 10, 2015
When I tried to redeem the code it said it had already been used. I contacted Microsoft support who basically said that as the code was sold by Amazon I needed to talk to them. Amazon support were absolutely useless saying that Microsoft were the vendor even though the invoice says the item was sold my Amazon. They basically refused to replace the code or issue refund. The support person then disconnected from the chat.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2015
I didn't receive the code yet
review image
33 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2015
The most simple way to buy things these days is from a reptiable seller that does digital codes. makes things quick and easy. this was a really simple buy for my son and it was an instant get. great job.
on November 4, 2015
I usually have no problem ordering these codes, however I received a message when buying a $25 card that the processing was taking longer than expected, and I still haven't received the code.

Not saying I won't order them online again, but this is quite frustrating..
on January 3, 2016
I bought this code to give to my grandson and it went to someone elses account!!??? I never redeemed the code and it says already use??
$25.00 for NOTHING! no way to contact anyone or get Amazon help.
review image
on August 7, 2015
Getting error telling me that key has already been used. Been on phone with both MS support and Amazon live support currently and they both tell me to contact each other to get it sorted out. It almost seems as if I am out the $100 gift card I used to purchase the money for xbox. I have purchased yearly renewal cards, and microsoft point cards (back when they were still a thing) through amazon and never had a problem with a key. First time purchasing the newer gift card balances and this happens. And support is ZERO help on this issue. Customer Service Rep "Sathish" was one of the worst people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the support department. Best of luck to anyone purchasing, I hope that your code works.
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse