5.0 out of 5 stars oh yeah!
This really is a great deal for the price. It's just a dollar more than 3 month but you get 1 whole extra month. This was & is well worth it.
Published 10 months ago by Lalo Q.

1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff
Waist of money I can still get that at my local Wal-Mart for $25 so I'm not buying this and sorry if this disappointed people please forgive me and yes it comes with another month with it.
Published 3 days ago by christian gonzalez

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yeah!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership + 1 Bonus Month (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, August 12, 2013
I haven't used online in a week, but it's there when I need it. I use my profile for online play with battlefield and halo, minimal call of duty. Gold lets me get free games for ever, even when my gold expires. I am glad I got this deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff, July 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox live, October 8, 2013
Good thing if u can't afford the 12 month. My son was happy to get it because his was goin to expire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, October 2, 2013
Was for my grandson who really wanted this. He found it and showed it to me and I think it was a good offer also

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 2, 2013
i was glad i found this product, i hope i can purchase another like it soon. With the ten dollar gift card I got even more of a deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on time, September 9, 2013
My son subscription was running out and I need to renew it but the Gold membership is a little pricey. So this was perfect. You get a total of 4 months. Easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic proportions of epicness, August 12, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This card will provide me with four months of amazingly epic gameplay on my Xbox!!!! Haha just kidding, I'm only gonna watch Netflix

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't tie me into a full year, July 31, 2013
Gunner "Jim" (Center Point, AL) - See all my reviews
Since the E3 presentation of XBOX 1 and the cavalier attitude of MS towards its customers, I have decided to cut all ties with MS gaming. I bought this membership because one of the games I CURRENTLY OWN required updating via Xbox LIVE. I will not be purchasing anything else MS.

Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership + 1 Bonus Month