6,710 Reviews
 (5,660)

1,133 of 1,236 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Prepaid Is Better
To start off, I'd like to say that X-Box Live is amazing and worth every penny. Online gaming is incredibly fun and quite a good way to pass time.

That aside, there are downsides to X-Box Live that can be avoided through prepaid cards. Number one, you always run the risk that unwarranted transactions will be made if your credit card information is stored on...
Published on December 19, 2006 by J. Gable

3.0 out of 5 stars Why do I Keep Paying?
I have a somewhat mixed review. I have liked Microsoft for years, but with each passing year I see Microsoft products as being less and less of a value. I haven't bought Xbox One yet and am not sure I will. With the changes combined with the fact that I have to pay for the xbox live after buying the overpriced consol and paying $60 for games, I am strongly considering...
Published 7 months ago by Nefarious Oldman

‹ Previous | 1165 166 167671 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gold card deal!!, December 27, 2013
Amazon Customer (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Awesome deal got twenty bucks off the original price and three free games. this was a huge deal for me because i got it for my kids on xmas in time for all their game playing! thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 27, 2013
i bought this for the husband. the price is always better online than if you go to the store to purchase. Delivery of the code is always super fast as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly!, December 27, 2013
Great deal! Son loved it! Awesome deal at $49.00! Son was very happy to receive this for Christmas! Mom was happy with the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars whats not to like, December 27, 2013
whats not to like about 12 months of xbox live, plus when I bought it they were running a special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a problem at all, December 27, 2013
I buy this card from amazon every year. Never had a problem with activating the card. The code arrived in minutes and was cheaper than buying it in the store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Time, December 26, 2013
This is taking too long. I expected to receive the code immediately but now I have to wait up to 4 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered., December 26, 2013
I have ordered this for my Grandson for the past 3 years........It is exactly what he wanted and we are very satisfied with it.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Kid, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
It made my son happy when he asked for a one month subscription and I got him a three month subscription.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons Xbox, December 26, 2013
Grandson Loves Xbox Live. Great Christmas gift, always appreciated. A sure fire hit if your not sure what to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 and got Live for cheaper than microsoft sells it., December 26, 2013
With the price being as low as it was I spent less per month than how much the annual subscription cost through Microsoft. Great deal.

‹ Previous | 1165 166 167671 | Next ›