Customer Discussions > Dark Souls - Xbox 360 forum

Xbox 360 Noob here with a Dark Souls question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2011 5:33:52 AM PST
I just got a 4 gb Xbox 360 (my first one ) and I'm used to a gaming laptop.I am really excited that I can play Xbox games as well as pc games.Dark Souls is the game I really want to play but can I play it with a 4 gb Xbox 360 or do I need a bigger hard drive?For now the Xbox isn't online but do I need HDMI cables?Sorry for the dumb questions I just want to play Dark Souls and was wondering what I need.Thanks.

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 9:28:01 AM PST
C. Patrick says:
I have about 4 gb available on my 360 and it runs fine, but I don't load the game to the HD. Other than a patch (I don't think there is anything else to download) you should be fine. You'll need an HDMI cable if you want to get better resolution (def do this if you have TV that supports 720 or 1080 resolution).

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:50:09 AM PDT
I know you posted this months ago but do I just go to a Best Buy and ask for hdmi cables or are they Xbox 360 hdmi cables? Thanks in advance.Sorry for the dumb question.

Posted on May 30, 2012 10:13:07 AM PDT
Mathias says:
I got these AmazonBasics hdmi cables almost a year ago and I have been satisfied with the quality. I would recommend trying them out before buying anything more expensive.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2011
Latest post:  May 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark Souls - Xbox 360
Dark Souls - Xbox 360 by Namco (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (437)