Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $499.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
3-Year Game Console Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- Covers 100% of parts and labor with no deductible; your product is repaired, or you receive the full replacement cost
- Coverage includes free two-way shipping or in-home service, repaired or replaced in 3 days or less
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
|Price:||$459.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging
- Kinect is included with the Day One Edition. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology
- The console is driven by a powerful combination of CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility; Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live
- The product does not come with the converter.
- PSUs are designed to be used only in the regions where they are sold; Don't try to use an Xbox One PSU that was built for a region that has different power requirements. ; Don't use the Xbox One external PSU outside the country where it was sold. If you use the PSU in a different country, it or your console may be damaged, and the warranty may be invalidated.
- Shop for the newest Xbox One Bundle or Xbox One Console.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get more with Xbox One.
Introducing Xbox One. Where the best games, multiplayer, and your favorite movies, music, sports and live TV come together in one place. Xbox One games look and feel incredibly real, with cinematic gameplay that rivals Hollywood. Watch TV or chat with friends on Skype while you play, and keep on playing while smarter matchmaking happens behind the scenes. With Xbox One, you can snap two things side-by-side on your TV, and switch from one to another instantly. Cloud-powered and built for the digital age, Xbox One is designed to keep getting better over time.*
Xbox One delivers an all-new gaming and entertainment experience that will transform how you play. Xbox One brings together the best games, the most reliable service and rich entertainment all-in-one system that is built for today and tomorrow.
The best games.
- The most award-winning exclusive games at E3.
- Get it first - all Call of Duty: Ghosts downloadable content and many more.
- Adaptive AI that learns to play like you.
The best multiplayer and service.
- Better matchmaking with Smart Match.
- No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
- No waiting in lobbies - play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.
Games plus entertainment.
- Never miss a moment - get multiplayer alerts while you watch TV.
- Switch instantly from a game to TV, a movie, music and more.
- Snap an app next to a game and do two things at once.
Built for the future.
- The Digital System - built for the digital age using the latest technology and the power of the cloud.
- Keeps getting better - "cloud powered" means Xbox One and games grow with you over time.
- Advanced voice and motion control open up new game experiences like never before.
Get the facts.
Play Xbox One games online or offline.
Your Xbox One does not need to be connected for you to enjoy offline features of games. In fact, you can take the Xbox One anywhere and play any disc-based Xbox One game on it. The only times you need an online connection are for initial set-up of Xbox One, and to get the latest system and title updates before you start playing some games.
Share, trade-in, resell, gift, & rent game discs to your heart's content.
Use Xbox One's disc-based games just like you do today. There are no limitations to using and sharing them: it works like it does today on Xbox 360. If you'd rather get your games digitally, you can purchase from Xbox Live and get instant access to playing.
Play anywhere with your own Xbox Live Gold account.
A single Xbox Live Gold membership works across both Xbox One and Xbox 360 – your membership covers both. And you can log into a friend’s Xbox One and access all your downloadable games, preferences, and apps.
You control your privacy.
You decide how personalized Xbox One is to you and your family, including privacy settings, manual or automatic sign-in, and how data is used. And when you play games or enjoy apps that use sensitive personal data, such as videos, photos, and facial expressions, no one except you can access it, without your express permission.
Kinect or Controller: There are a variety of ways to interact with Xbox One.
Depending on the game or app, you can control Xbox One using voice commands and gestures, a controller, a remote control or your Xbox One SmartGlass device. It is designed to interact with you in multiple ways.
Easily turn Xbox One and Kinect on or off.
To turn off your Xbox One, just say "Xbox Off." This puts Xbox One into standby mode where it's only listening for the voice command, "Xbox On." You can also turn off your Kinect through the system settings, or you can simply unplug it. Xbox One does not require a Kinect to be plugged in for the system to function.
Your Gamertag and Gamerscore follow you to Xbox One.
No need to worry: you can bring your Xbox Live Gamertag and Gamerscore with you to Xbox One. Your Gamerscore will be automatically updated once you have connected to Xbox Live.
Communicate with Xbox Live Gold friends using messaging or Skype.
With Xbox One and an Xbox Live Gold membership, you can use Skype to voice chat with any platform that supports it. If Skype isn't supported (like on the Xbox 360), you'll still be able to see which of your friends is online and message them.
What's in the Box
- Xbox One Console
- Kinect Sensor for Xbox One
- Wireless Controller
- Chat Headset
- HDMI cable
- Power Supply
* Advanced TV hardware required. Games, add-ons and media content sold separately. Initial set-up and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer, Skype and some features also require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) and/or additional requirements. See xbox.com/xboxone.
Top Customer Reviews
I plugged it in and went through the initial set up in around 20 minutes. I will start by saying I have a small child who also uses this television, so I will not be reviewing anything regarding the TV features. I decided not to use them, as I don't want my son to have to use the Xbox. The user interface is very nice and simple to use once you get going. I had an Xbox 360 and PS3 last generation and always liked the 360 interface better. I feel the same way about this one. You can still pin your favorite apps and games and navigating is fairly easy. The Kinect in my household with a small child (lots of noise) works well. I have had no problem with the commands and have found that they add quite a bit of easy navigation to the system. I will say it helps to learn what the commands are that the Kinect understands. Microsoft has released a sheet of all those commands since release. I will note that this would not have been a bad sheet to put in the box with the console, but I'll print it out on my own I guess. There is nothing better than saying Xbox On and Xbox Turn Off, or Xbox Go To Forza Motorsport 5 and it just goes! So in that sense I'm very pleased. I wouldn't say these are lazy features either as some may think.Read more ›
I've been gaming since the 80s, I've owned every console since the NES, and I've never seen anything like this. The setup process alone was amazing! The moment I hooked everything it up, the xbox started asking my tv, cable, and receiver models. The xbox communicated with all three and I was able to turn everything on with one command, "xbox on". I can go on and on with all the features, but you already know the features, instead, I'll tell you about one of my sessions.
I walked into my living room and said "xbox on", within seconds my xbox turns on followed by my dish network, tv, and receiver. Once the dashboard shows onscreen, War of the worlds is playing on HBO in the main window, because tv was the last thing I was doing. I then say, "xbox watch tv" and immediately I'm watching war of the worlds on wide screen. I wanted to watch some college football, so I then say, "xbox watch ESPN", and just as fast as changing the channel, I'm watching my Ohio State Buckeyes crush Indiana. While watching the game, I get an unexpected Skype call from my mom, she saw that I was signed on through Skype, I then say, "xbox answer" and now I'm having a video conversation with my mom about the game in perfect 1080p. After the conversation, I launch Killer Instinct by saying, "xbox go to killer instinct" and it switches from tv to the game like switching channels, it's that fast! After getting my butt handed to me in Killer Instinct, I decided to call it day and turn everything off.Read more ›
At this point, well after release, there is not much that I can add in a review that has not already been said and covered in depth, so I will just briefly offer up my perspective.
I like the black box design, it disappears into your entertainment console. The Xbox 1 is a very silent machine. It is truly not just a gaming console but a real piece of A/V equipment.
I have it interfaced with a Tivo and it is much more interactive with the Tivo than I expected. Since the Tivo is passed through the Xbox 1, the first thing that I looked for was that the picture quality would not be affected. It wasn't. Using gesture or voice I can control the Tivo with basic commands, so it basically adds voice control to your Tivo, which is pretty cool. You can pause live or recorded TV without touching a remote. If you don't already have a smart TV, the Xbox 1 turns your TV into one. There are tons of apps available - Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, Twitch, Skype etc. New apps are becoming available all the time. You can almost get lost in that aspect of it without ever even playing a video game. All of the kinect features are incredible (and some of the games make incredible use of it!).
Just the simple greeting that you get as you are recognized whenever you walk in front of the TV is pretty amazing itself.
When I first bought this on release day there were not too many games available, but now, there is a wide variety of games for people of ALL different tastes and ages. Every month a new software update is pushed out. These updates have added a lot of new features and improvements. I sure do wish I had this when I was a kid, instead of that old Atari.
A well deserved five stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Day One! I was so happy when I got this. More than a game system it will hook up to your satellite reciever and become a media management system also capable of playing apps like... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Chummy
Xbox is complete junk hours to wait to even beable to play a game and u need internet to use it ps4 is superior no download wait time like xbox i can almost play right wayPublished 24 days ago by MDias
This system is almost everything BUT a video gaming system. Just a huge waste of my and Microsoft's time with this. Read morePublished 25 days ago by walle
First one died pretty quick but the free replacement is still going strong. A great buy for gamers and non-gamers alike!Published 1 month ago by Kyle Degler
Good game system, tends to hang up on occasion, but overall works good and fun to play.Published 1 month ago by Craigg
the pic quality is better if u like movies and dvds but not many games I like to play are made for it im sorry I bought onePublished 1 month ago by Geoffrey
Didn't even make it 2 years before it broke. Constantly updating or "syncing" over the internet and you can't turn this off without going "Offline". Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bert117