Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2013 10:07:23 AM PST
What does forward compatible mean? Can I use it as advertised for Xbox One now> I am trying to buy this for my son who is now in the military so I really need to know if he will be able to use this when he purchases his Xbox One? HELP!

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 12:39:42 AM PST
GAEMS VP says:
Lorrie,

GAEMS does not officially support the Xbox One without the adapter kit. Microsoft did not give us much advance support for R&D so we were not able to adjust before holiday.

HOWEVER, with some pressure (not too much) the Xbox One can be secured into all of our products and transported. Please make sure you pay attention to our FB, Twitter, website or Amazon to find out when the kit is available. It will be around $20 and takes about 2 minutes to install.

John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 12:08:38 PM PST
Anne M. Cook says:
do you know when the kit will be available?

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 11:36:04 AM PST
what is GAEMS adapter kit for Xbox one that you are talking?, have some pictures or a website with some information about it?, what is microsoft R&D?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about