5.0 out of 5 stars ME LIKE
Just came out and gave it a shot. I loved it, cleaned my whole house, went shopping ate half of what i normally eat and no jitters.
Published on September 15, 2012 by MISSY

3.0 out of 5 stars These kind of scared me
Published 23 months ago by Tara Marie

3.0 out of 5 stars These kind of scared me, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Xenadrine XT Xtreme Thermogenic with Green Coffee, 120 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I think these would work really well for people who aren't sensitive to thermogenics. (sp?) Basically, I started out taking one per day, and even with that small amount, it felt like my core temperature was through the roof. I got comments about how red my face, neck, and chest were while on these pills. No matter how much I tried to calm myself, with these running through my system, I was always edgy, jumpy, and hot. Besides that, my appetite was extremely surpressed!

2.0 out of 5 stars woah horsey, July 3, 2014
These are definitely no joke. I am in no way a lightweight when it comes to things like this, but one keeps me jittery all day. Also alert, not fatigued, nor hungry. I forget to eat on these, & as a tattoo artist it makes work hard. Good for days off, but the increased heartrate isn't worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars ME LIKE, September 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Woah this works too well., March 23, 2014
i literally think this works too well. i only need one pill.

side effects? fat loss? random erections? heart palps that go away once you pace yourself. "
i recommend this as a finisher for when you need the stubborn fat to move.

I know the feeling yohimbe gives me. this stuff gives it to me. incase your wondering yohimbe is one of 2 otc things you can buy to remove facial fat. literally makes your fat get released into your bloodstream.

I reccomend you follow the directions to avoid jitters side effects. thats said i didnt follow the directions and took this on a emptystomach with water and coffe and then worked out in the morning. i lost 4 pants sizes in a month. my body ate my fat. and i ate protein after my workouts. mostly tuna n chicken. Good luck people

3.0 out of 5 stars Xtreme, May 8, 2014
These are no joke. I took one and started shaking and almost pooped myself. If that's what you're looking for than this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars THAT COUPLE XTRA, June 11, 2013
sometimes cutting intake, and exercise isn't enough/////enter xenadrine....one of the best products on the market...definitely works....start off w/1 a day for first wk then add another@lunch then after couple wks add another for breakfast.....and yes a little overly energized the 1st 3 days then ur fine

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous drug, April 27, 2013
I don't write reviews for products but I must warn people this drug is dangerous. I am a avid bodybuilder and have been using Xenadrine hardcore until I ran out and decided to try this. Just one pill give me cold chills during my workout and sent my heart racing to the point I had to stop working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Skinney!, June 23, 2013
This product works as described. Keeps my appetite at bay while providing energy! Will buy from again! Also a good price point!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very fast heart rate. Headaches., June 20, 2014
Maro N (East Brunswick, NJ) - See all my reviews
Intolerable. Feels like you are running while you are sitting and not doing anything. Bad headaches. Wasn't able to take it for more than a couple days so I am not sure if I would have seen results. But seems like heart attach in bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Results if taken properly, June 29, 2014
This is the best no ephedra (Ma Huang) based thermogentic enhancer I has ever used. The other reviews are correct in saying that it will increase your central nervous system response...but that is the point. This is really not for the casual dieter, I gained a lot of weight over the winter and with diet and exercise I have lost 34 lbs in a month, but more importantly my BMI dropped significantly. If you do not exercise you results will be decreased, and if you don't diet properly do not waste your time. This is not a magic pill, but if used as suggested, the results will speak for themselves. I am not a body builder or gym freak. I am an average joe that loves food. Again, this is not for the less than dedicated...if you want to lose weight and need a helping hand, this is in my opinion the best supplement currently out there