5.0 out of 5 stars good, fast and cheap!
Published on October 15, 2009 by w22w

1.0 out of 5 stars Last only 3 months!!
Published on July 18, 2010 by Ubonian

5.0 out of 5 stars good, fast and cheap!, October 15, 2009
w22w "wtw1" (Lake Tahoe, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: For LG Xenon GR500 Headset micro USB Controls NEW (Electronics)
with the ubiquity of the LG Xenon, you'd think head phones would be easy to find - since you're reading this maybe you've discovered that that is not so. This product works perfectly, the sound is way better than i expected for the price. they rival the ipod ear phones, which may not be the best ear phones in existence but are pretty good in my opinion, and that gives you a reference point. great service from this merchant, high quality, and cheap... who says you never find good, cheap and fast all at the same time. thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost gave up looking for this, September 29, 2009
Bought this for my sister, who's happy with it.

As advertised, this thing works on LG Xenon GR500. Almost gave up since the LG site didn't even list a wired headset accessory. Come on, we don't want to deal with dead bluetooth headset batteries, and sometimes the audio quality on bluetooth headsets isn't great (especially if you try to buy them cheap).

Not exactly sure how the button works on this headset. It puts the call on hold (doesn't end it). Maybe have to hold it or configure it in the phone somehow. Didn't remember how the call pickup went in terms of what she did to pick up, but it does work after the pickup. Just be ready to tinker around with it to get used to how the phone works with it, but it's ready for calls once you plug it in (the phone even makes a sound telling you it recognized the headset).

Had a minor issue when used in conjunction with the protective case, which didn't leave enough space for the wider piece of the plug, so the case blocks it from being completely inserted, leaving it loose. Wouldn't be an issue if the case wasn't there. My sister just did some work on the case to make it fit, so it doesn't fall out on the slightest drag and the earpieces work on both sides. She mentioned that she didn't have to do that to make the charger plug fit.

Considering that there aren't that many alternatives (yet?), this is a great option.

Side comment: the packaging may be slightly different. I still got plastic packaging, and the item does look the same as in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, slightly odd design, November 30, 2009
Headphones seem like they would be the simplest things to find for a music capable cell phone, but not even LG offers headphones for it's own phone that's been out in the market for nearly a year now. Luckily these do the job. I would have liked a nicer pair but there are non available and these are worth the price I paid.

Sound quality (music and voice) and talk quality are very good for the price. My complaints are for the strange earbud design where you have almost a "handle" jetting out of the other end of the earbud. Great for guiding it into your ear, but it adds no comfort, makes them a little tippy in the ear, and it looks weird when you've got two black knobs with silver at the ends sticking out of your ears in public. Also, they made one earbud cord longer than the other. Maybe that's a standard hands-free design that I'm unaware of but it makes for slightly akward stereo headphones.

Lastly, the "call/end" button on the lanyard did neither for me. I could not release a call that I was on, and I could not wake the voice command (as I would with a bluetooth) with the button. Not a big deal for me since I bought these as a way to listen to music when I didn't want to lug around the cell and the iPod Touch.

I still give it a fairly high rating because 1) hey, someone is actually attempting to make these 2) the price, and 3) the sound quality delivers for what you would expect for a pair of low-priced earbuds. They'll just fit oddly and make you look like an alien.

1.0 out of 5 stars Last only 3 months!!, July 18, 2010
Ubonian (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I got it for 3 months, then things started to fall apart. First, the cover, the black plastic one, of one ear bud came off, then the silver net-looked metal came off which left the ear bud looked very weird and it hurts my ear. You would say then you can use just only the other one which is in good shape. Unfortunately, the sound quality on this one is not that good like the defect one. It is very echo. Still need to look around to find the good one. I wish I could return it with full refund. Well, may be I got what I paid for it, at least it has worked for me for 3 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for hands-free cell phone conversation, May 16, 2013
This device is inexpensive and worked for hands-free cell phone use as advertised. My need was for in-car use. Although the item functioned, the connecting plug broke within six months. In my opinion, if your goal is hands-free cell phone use in a car, and your phone has Bluetooth, I think it's worth stepping up to a Jabra Cruiser 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone. The sound quality is excellent, and the device very well made. I found one for just over $47 on Amazon that was "used - like new."

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and Good Sound, October 29, 2009
George (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my LG Xenon last Sunday, and received yesterday. Sound quality is very good for conversation, not sure for music. Highly recommend for people using cellular while driving.

4.0 out of 5 stars headset is working goood ....., March 29, 2010
S. Y. DOSHI (chicago,il,usa) - See all my reviews
its nice in price so initially i was doubted but finaally it when i got the headphone it is working goood and having good clearity of the sound....

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, February 15, 2010
The product is great, wish the phone I got it for was. Had some screen problems had to get a new phone. Headphones don't work in the new phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defected Item, April 2, 2010
Upon receiving this product, I realized I was sold a DEFECTED item!
One cord is half the size of the other, making it almost impossible to listen to music or even talk on the phone!
This is a defected item & I do not recommend this product to anyone!
I tried contacting the Buyer several times, and 'till this day have received no response!
My advice, find a different headset!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please dont buy this product, November 17, 2009
I purchased this product from amazon last week and it was not working properly... i think they sent a damaged piece to me