5.0 out of 5 stars Visit the shoe website for fitting instructions !!!
Published 12 days ago by Beth Albright

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and Kind of Silly
Published 3 months ago by MGajewski

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and Kind of Silly, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Xero Shoes Barefoot Sandals - Women's Amuri Cloud (Apparel)
I purchased these to try out the barefoot shoe idea. I'm less than impressed. I walk a ton, usually in flip flops or sandals, and these are the most fussy, uncomfortable shoes I've owned in a long time. Adjusting the fit on them seems to be a moving target, because the straps slip after a mile or two. I've also found the logo imprinted in the heel actually irritates my foot.

Given the price point on these, I won't be buying them again. They'll probably be relegated to wearing around the house until the toe strap breaks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return these., May 27, 2014
ArleneFL (ORMOND BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Didn't like these at all. I do buy into the whole "barefoot" concept, but these shoes are not for me. Felt like I was tripping when wearing them, and I think this is an awful lot of money for very little in the way of value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble figuring out how to adjust straps, May 20, 2014
Debra Kresh (Dallas, TX, US) - See all my reviews
As far as the fit, the length of the sandal is consistent with my foot size. I generally like the overall construction of the sandals. They seem to be well made. On one sandal, however,the base of the "toe divider" is too big & doesn't fit into the hole like it should. So it feels like I'm always stepping on a rock or something. I've tried adjusting the straps every which way & can't seem to get it right. I have narrow feet, so that may be the problem. I would probably not recommend these sandals unless you have wide feet and wear flip flops all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, not very impressed, June 18, 2014
I returned this pair of Xero shoes
When using the directions from the company to size the shoe, expect them to be one size too big, even when you tighten them.
They flopped off my feet while riding my bike. After adjusting the straps many times, I was able to get them to stay on.
The big issue I had with these was in between the toes. It hurt very badly to walk, especially without heel hitting.
I'm sure there are people out there that love these, but $50 is way too much for a not so great shoe. I am going to order the DIY kit for much less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Visit the shoe website for fitting instructions !!!, September 18, 2014
I noticed a lot of negative reviews due to adjusting the fit. It is very important to go to their website and watch the video on how to adjust the straps! I LOVE how flexible and comfortable my shoes are, because stiff summer shoes tend to trip me. HINT.... the more the shoe feels as part of your foot the better, that could mean making the shoe a bit more snug fitting, because they loosen with wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Comfy!, August 7, 2014
-M.S.W. (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
I love these sandals. They are easy to get on and off, lightweight enough to throw in my tote, and still provide protection when it counts. Watching the videos on their site was helpful for me too, since I prefer to see how things are done. Overall, just a durable, easy to use sandal!

1.0 out of 5 stars never could get them to fit right and they slapped the ground like i had large duck feet, September 22, 2014
Felt very large, never could get them to fit right and they slapped the ground like i had large duck feet!