4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Xerox 108R00672 Solid Ink Cartridge (Black) (Office Product)
fast and good - thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine stuff is the only way to go., May 30, 2013
I paid the price of using cheap ink... never again... This Xerox stuff rocks. Exactly what you would expect from a solid block of wax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go with the real deal, December 26, 2012
I have had a Xerox solid ink printer for 8 years. For most of those years, I have been using after market ink sticks. I recently decided to do some personal comparisons, and I wanted to share my results. First of all, there is no comparison in the vibrancy of the colors when you compare Xerox ink to the generic counterparts. I did some bind testing with friends and family, and the results were unanimous. Also, the Xerox ink produces more pages per stick. I alternated the Xerox ink with an aftermarket brand in my printer and found that the Xerox ink consistently produced 25% more pages per stick. So when you are comparison shopping, you can add at least 25% to real cost of generic brands. I buy most of my ink on Amazon now, but I have a local business that I try to frequent also. The price of their generic is $60 , and the Xerox is $80. Add 25%, and there is only a $5 difference in the real cost of ink, but the results far outweigh the cost savings in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xerox 108R00672 Solid Ink Cartridge (Black), January 18, 2012
Michel Gardner (San Antonio, USA) - See all my reviews
Received as advertised. Sealed and new in box as advertised. Shipped very fast. Definitely will buy again. Thank you so much.

Rate and Discover Movies