Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 19, 2010
I was pretty tired of walking to and from the fridge 4 times an hour to refill my white zin so I sure was excited to find this glass! This way, I don't miss a single minute of Quacker Factory. This glass also comes in handy at Nickelback concerts, the infield at NASCAR races, and walking the cat. If only they made it in Carlo Rossi size...
11 comment|148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2010
This product, which already weighs 2.5 pounds, is simply too heavy for my toddler to deliver to mommy when filled with an entire bottle of Rose'. :(
77 comments|212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2010
Perhaps the perfect product for the aspiring wine connoisseur with the self-control to limit their drinking to only one glass yet the desire to polish off the entire bottle. My only real issue with the product was that it's not very portable and tends to fit poorly drink holders of most automobiles.

As an alternative I've found that a box of Franzia and a 10$ snorkel will produce the ultimate fermented juice box which is perfect for all your drinking on the go and NASCAR viewing needs.
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2013
Ordered both the Daron and the DCI. They are the same product. Same box. Same glass. The reviews made one seem better than the other but they are the exact same product for different prices.
on December 9, 2010
This is a large wine glass, but I was expecting a GIANT wine glass.
This one does hold a whole bottle of wine, but it's one of those mini bottles, 750ml. I need a glass that holds a standard size bottle, 1.5l or a whole six pack of canned wine.

It does attract attention and occasional comments when I'm driving to work in the morning drinking my breakfast Beaujolais.

Cheers!
on January 16, 2011
Tip: This giant wine glass will hold TWO(!) bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 (and many other upscale fortified wines)...Mix and match flavors for a more "exclusive" drink...Cheers!
on March 25, 2010
I bought this as a birthday gift for my best friend and she LOVED it !! It does hold one bottle of wine.
on February 24, 2011
I bought this glass as a joke - and that's exactly what it was. A friend was using it and a giant piece of it broke off against her mouth while she was drinking. This item is a piece of junk and dangerous. I called the company customer service line to tell them about it and see if I could get a refund and they told me no. When I asked for a manger they told me the manager didn't want to talk to me and that I was just out of luck. Don't buy this product. Don't by from this company.
on July 19, 2010
I was a drinker who could hold his own, but usually didnt quite polish off the entire bottle in a sitting. Generally I enjoyed 1/2 a bottle per sitting but decided to get the Giant Wine Glass on a novelty-- and hey, the less I have to fill up my glass the more convenient for me, right?

I was so excited to purchase the Giant Wine Glass and shortly after it came in a mail I took it to a party to impress my friends. I planned to drink that night, but not over-do it. So, I filled the "proper goblet" with the normal 1/2 bottle amount I usually drink. When I busted out the glass I watched my friends ogle my glass in amazement, but soon the amazement turned to evil glares. It seemed that everyone's eyes seemed to be saying, "Why did you get the Giant Wine Glass that holds a whole wine bottle if YOU CAN'T HANDLE a whole wine bottle?" One of my friends even approached me and said, "Dude, your Giant Wine Glass, looks empty... Can't drink a whole bottle? You FAIL." Everyone started laughing and pointing. After that night I resigned to never drink the Giant Wine Glass in public again, it was too humiliating-- I would only use the glass in the privacy of my own home.

One Friday night after work I decided to kick off my shoes and enjoy 1/2 a Giant Wine Glass of wine. I filled my glass halfway and sat down for a drink. Things seemed normal at first, but soon I couldn't shake the feeling the glass was mocking me. It seemed to be saying "What? Can't drink a bottle of wine? Why not fill up the glass all the way... that's what you got it for, you fake. Phoney poser. You can't even drink wine like a real man... even a French man can easily polish off a bottle of red wine." I told it to shut up, but it kept mocking me... That night I went to bed and could feel its presence from behind the cupboard door of the kitchen burning in my brain. I couldn't sleep, I could hear it saying, "You're a poser. Millions of consumers can drink a full bottle of wine, that's why this product exists on Amazon.com" Just to prove it wrong, I ran to the cupboard, grabbed the glass, filled it to the brim with wine, and took it to the head. From that night on, I began drinking full glasses until my tolerance level was raised to 4 glasses (bottles of wine) a day. I lost my job, my dog, my home was robbed, but strangely everything was taken except the Giant Wine Glass. Out of desparation one night I ran to the kitchen and shattered the glass. My life significantly improved after that. I now have a new job, a new dog, and a beautiful new home. But the Giant Wine Glass is banned from my new home...

My tolerance level is still 4 bottles of wine per day, I just get up and refill my wine glass 82 times per night now.
1616 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2015
Does anyone have a sister who is a wine snob? You know the kind I'm talking about...pretentious, can tell which side of the hill the grapes where grown and all that?

This is not the gift for them.

My sister loves wine and is will to experiment often. Then there's the whole "You gotta make sure." phase, but that works. This is the glass for that sister.

The glass truly holds the entire bottle. If she's a red wine lover, you're all set. Pour the bottle, in, start toasting and see how long it take for the philosophy major pops out. White wine? Fill half way, double the toast rate and refill when necessary.

Lots of fun with this one!