5.0 out of 5 stars Long-lasting flavor in a xylitol gum
I've tried five flavors of Spry gum: peppermint, spearmint, green tea, fresh fruit, and cinnamon. Cinnamon is by far my favorite. The flavor lasts for longer than any of the other Spry flavors. The warming effect of cinnamon oil also offsets the cooling effect of xylitol, making it not feel as strange in the mouth.

I really like that the gum is flavored with...
Published on March 26, 2009 by J. Seidman

1.0 out of 5 stars Spry Labels are wrong, DO NOT buy contains Titanium Dioxide
Published 12 months ago by W.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long-lasting flavor in a xylitol gum, March 26, 2009

I really like that the gum is flavored with xylitol. Unlike some brands that advertise that they contain xylitol, Spry actually uses it as their only sweetener. Most sugarless gums make me sick, as I can't handle sorbitol and maltitol well. It's great that I can chew this without having intestinal problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spry Labels are wrong, DO NOT buy contains Titanium Dioxide, July 27, 2013
March 1, 2012: I ordered this gum from this same store before because they didn't sell spry with titanium dioxide in it. I read the ingredients again before I ordered this time and it still said ONLY "Ingredients Xylitol, gum base, peppermint oil (natural flavor), vegetable glycerin (humectant), gum Arabic (texturizer), non-GMO soy lecithin (emulsifier) and beeswax (glazing agent)." Yes I copied and pasted it here to show you all just in case it gets changed. I refuse gum or anything else that has titanium dioxide in it. Why you ask? Here you read for your self. "Titanium dioxide has recently been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen ''possibly carcinogen to humans''." [...] AND " Titanium dioxide is an inorganic compound used in a range of body care products such as sunscreens and makeup. It appears to have low skin penetration but inhalation is a concern." So I don't want to chew something that is bad if I breath it in. I am VERY upset over this discovery, being I give this gum to my kids. Now I have to find a Xylitol sweetened gum for my family, again. I have been chewing this gum for years and loved the ALL NATURAL ingredients, not anymore! By the way here is the ingredient list for the new bottle " Ingredients Xylitol, gum base, peppermint oil (natural flavor), vegetable glycerin (humectant), gum Arabic (texturizer), non-GMO soy lecithin (emulsifier), titanium dioxide (natural coloring) & beeswax (glazing agent). " I DON'T CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I CARE IF IT IS HEALTHY!

UPDATE July 27, 2013: I wanted to let everyone know after much research my wife found a new gum to try. Upon calling the manufacturer (in Rhode Island) they sent a free sample of all of their flavors in original packaging like what would be sold in stores. Another company was also contacted just before this one and the samples sent from them were packed only in a small brown envelope (way too unprofessional and unsafe in my opinion) plus the gum got hard and lost its flavor very quick. However, this is not the case with the second company we contacted. The gum stays soft quite a bit longer than Spry, but not as long as the Xylichew did. They have a wide variety of flavors and types and I have tried all the flavors except one so far. Amazon does carry this gum but you need to put in the correct name of the gum to find it. However my wife found better pricing from iherb.com plus with an online coupon code from retailmenot.com saved even more money and got free shipping. There is no titanium dioxide, high fructose corn syrup or soy lecithin and says to be Vegan, Gluten Free, and Soy Free. Now this gum has ingredients that must be looked at for those who are on diet restrictions in regards to certain types of vitamins, in order to prevent any problems be sure to note this and talk with your doctor first. This company also has Energy gum that is Caffeine Free and still only sweetened with 100% Xylitol that I do enjoy a great deal. The name brand of the company is B-Fresh which you will find is because they add vitamin B-12 to all of their products. Here is a link to their website[...]. This does also seem like a small US company as every time I call I seem to be talking to the owner. I did have one issue when the gum arrived by UPS and so called because the gum was way overheated during transport consequently I wanted to be sure that the gum would not be a problem to chew still which the gentleman I spoke to assured me it was safe, however he wanted me to call if I noticed any problem with the flavor. There has not been any flavor issues. Now I also need to mention that the 100 ct bottles of B-Fresh gum seem to be softer and take longer to harden while chewing than the individual packages that were sent as samples to us. So I suggest buying the bottles unless you are planning to resell or pass out the individual packs. Meanwhile, here are the ingredients on the flavors we purchased:

B-Fresh Breath Freshening Gum Cool Spearmint: Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Spearmint Flavor, Vitamin B-12 500% RDI, Gum Arabic, Carnuba Wax, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Gluconate.

Solar Energy Gum Moon Melon: Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Melong and Cantaloupe Flavor, Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin, 376mcg)300% RDI, Caranuba Wax, Gum Arabic, Taurine (amino acid, 2mg), Ginseng (1mg), Calcium Citrate (0.25mg, pH regulator), Calcium Gluconate (0.25m, pH regulator).

Solar Energy Gum Peppermint Planet: Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin, 376mcg)300% RDI, Caranuba Wax, Gum Arabic, Taurine (amino acid, 2mg), Ginseng (1mg), Calcium Citrate (0.25mg, pH regulator), Calcium Gluconate (0.25m, pH regulator).

4.0 out of 5 stars chewing gum, February 21, 2010
This review is from: Xlear Spry Cinnamon Gum, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
i was pleasantly surprised that one piece was enough for me and the cinnamon taste wasn't real strong. it is also great that this gum doesn't contain aspartame so i am able once again to enjoy chewing gum. the taste seemed to last longer than normal gum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gum, April 26, 2007
This is my favorite gum. I suffered terribly from aspartame poisoning and it was good to find a gum that I could still chew. Beware consumers - aspartame is in almost all gum - gum does not need to be sugar free to contain aspartame. If you want to have good gum and still be healthy - this is a great gum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best All Natural Gum-No Aspartame!, May 18, 2009
I love gum, it helps me stay awake during boring meetings or long hours at the computer and keeps me from snacking, problem is almost every type of gum made now has aspartame which tends to give me a headache. So I love this gum as it has none, plus the calories in each piece are even lower. The peppermint and spearmint are my favorites and last the longest, the fruit is a little sweet for me and does not last as long. None of them last as long as your standard commercial gum, but for me, it is definately worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cinnamon taste, November 5, 2009
This review is from: Xlear Spry Cinnamon Gum, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
I snack a lot, and I don't always have time to brush my teeth afterwards, so I'm trying to chew this gum after eating. It has a nice flavor, not too sweet. I'm not chewing it for long periods of time, but the flavor lasts long enough for me. The larger size is more cost effective, and I'm keeping one at my desk and one in my car.

1.0 out of 5 stars Has TOXIC ingredients, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Xlear Spry Cinnamon Gum, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Has toxic magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide which is carcinogen.
This explains WHY the ingredients are not displayed and you need to BUY a product to see what's in it.
TRY Ricochet Mints with Xylitol, Peppermint -- it's THE BEST!
All natural and has only THREE ingredients: Xylitol, Gum Arabic, and Peppermint Essential Oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gum that's good for you!, September 4, 2007
Our dentist recommended that we chew this gum 3 times a day after each meal because the xylitol kills the bacteria that causes cavities. It's tasty though it doesn't hold it's flavor for a long time - not a big deal. I would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but..., June 7, 2013
This gum is not bad but it literally looses flavor after about 2 minutes, yes you read that right 2 minutes. I purchased this gum since it was recommended in a book I read, due to it not being loaded with all those fake sugars and chemicals found in most other gums. But for the price and the fact it looses flavor so fast t's definitely NOT worth purchasing. I'd rather not chew gum then purchase this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great taste.... for about 5 seconds, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Xlear Spry Cinnamon Gum, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
I had to post a review of this because the Spry gum is so ridiculous. I thought I was getting a great deal, but I suppose you get what you pay for. I eat two of these every time and the flavor is gone literally within about one minute (that is probably even a bit generous). I would not recommend this gum to anyone. The cinnamon flavor is amazing initially, but, as I said, the flavor lasts so briefly it is not worth it at all. If you are just getting this because you want to chew on something, go ahead and buy this, but don't expect flavor.

Xlear Spry Cinnamon Gum, 100-Count