Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on June 18, 2014
We bought these socks elsewhere in a sock/belt set and we really liked them, so I found them here on Amazon and ordered more. Unfortunately, the sizing was not clear and I misordered. Luckily it is a free return shipping item, love those!! I ordered a "Small" and it is boys (not mens) sock size 7-8, shoe size 1-3, in case anyone else was having trouble determining sizing.
review image
on July 8, 2013
I was debating whether to get these socks or a more expensive pair, but I am so glad I chose these!!! The price is right and the material is great....although I haven't worn them yet so I don't know yet if they will wear out quickly. The material is stretchy and smooth, not the thick sweater type material which is what I was expecting, but I much prefer what I got!!! I ordered a medium in navyand I am a female shoe size 8.5-9 and they are perfect! If you need some cheap baseball socks to play softball (or baseball), as of now I would definitely order these again!
on April 2, 2015
Great socks! Purchased two pair and both fit well. I'm 6'4" and they come up to the back lower part of my knee, with a little room to spare. I have washed them a few times and the haven't lost any of there elastic-ability which is great. I would recommend these to anyone that need a good pair of inexpensive baseball/softball socks.
on September 10, 2013
I am a tall man and wear size 13 and the socks fit well and fit just below my knee caps. I have worn them a few times for softball and they stop my legs from getting all messed up when I slide into a base.
on March 28, 2014
I ordered a pair to wear for slow-pitch softball. My shoe size is 13, which is usually toward the upper-range of a "large" sock, but these fit great. They seem to be very good quality as well.
on December 15, 2014
I bought these to wear under my cowboy boots, I now have several pair. One pair that I ordered had a hole near the logo, that is why it's only 4 stairs. These wash and wear very well. I am a woman's 9-10 (men's 8 1/2) shoe size and I ordered medium, they fit perfectly. Even with the boots rubbing on them they haven't pilled or shredded, and since the leather was digging into my legs I would say they are holding up great.
on September 19, 2014
I bought these for a Halloween costume. I was hesitant about the sizes because I didn't think it was clear. I order medium and the package I received says "teen sock 9-10.5/shoe size 4-7". I hope that helps anyone else concerned about sizing. They appear good quality, a little on the thin side, and come all the way up to the knee.
on September 27, 2015
I'm an average sized guy (5'11", 160) and I have to say these were pretty tight. The color is just as vibrant in person as it is in the picture which is nice, it was just too too tight. I perhaps would only recommend these if you are younger or maybe have thinner legs.
on June 18, 2015
Super comfortable. I wear a size 11 1/2 and have fairly big calves (not to brag, but muscularly big, not body fat big...sadly, the rest of my body is the opposite, but I digress). Anyway, bought these to wear with a costume, but they were so comfortable that they made it into my everyday sock rotation.
on May 9, 2015
They are okay. If you are going to be wearing these A LOT (college or extreme travel ball) you'll need like 3 pairs. I do not slide or dive (pitcher), & within 3 months I was getting holes. They have that right fit/mold to your foot like a lot of socks do & I like that. But it's not all that strong.