5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vitamins I have ever taken
I would like to let everyone know how great these vitamins are. I started using them one month ago and plan to take them for the rest of my life. There are so many benefits I feel from these pills I will need to start a list.

Published 19 months ago by Edwin Guerra

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the product but it is very costly
I love this product but I think I'm going to stop using it because it really costly..... A bottle of 105 tablets, which is 15 day supply because you have to take 7 tablets a day per the instructions.

You have to buy two to cover a 30 day supply, which come to $103.00 x 12 = $1,236.00 that's a lot of money.
Published 12 months ago by dean:

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the product but it is very costly, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Xtend-Life Total Balance Men's PREMIUM Multivitamin / Multinutrient Supplement for Anti-Aging & General Health (105 Enteric Coated Tablets) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vitamins I have ever taken, February 22, 2013

1. My hair is growing back. I have been losing my hair for years and had no hope it was going to stop. I have noticed new hair growth and cant wait to see how much grows back in the coming months.

2. I am a senior engineering student and need to think and use my brain a lot. Before starting the micronutrient regimen I would often feel brain fog from using my head to much. Now I can stay focused and productive for hours. I have seen that it has also helped me to better articulate myself when speaking to others. In short, these vitamins have given my mind clarity and faster brain processing power.

3. I have energy all day and no longer crave extra food. I feel like before my body was telling me to eat more because it wasn't getting the proper vitamins and minerals from what I ate. Now my body is satisfied when it has had enough calories. The vitamins are absorbing so well, my pee is never that neon green color like with other, cheap vitamins. My body feels extremely healthy and my body fat percentage is decreasing as I lose fat and increase lean muscle mass; my body is thriving with these vitamins and my metabolism is revved up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 13, 2014
I have been using this supplement for over a year now and I feel better than I ever did. And for those people complaining that you are required to take 7 a day, just take 1 and you will be fine and save money. Price is fair and better compared to competitors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Awesome vitamins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental fatigue is also less and start getting a very good clear need to take more than a week solve it works, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Multivitamin, January 10, 2014
Bought these for my husband--he said he feels so much better when he takes these. Great product. Just as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for men over 40!, September 14, 2014
James E. Thomson (waterford, New York) - See all my reviews
These supplements are the real deal and are very high quality. I only take 1/2 the daily dose daily and get 2 months out of it. I feel energized, I don't get sick and just feel alive and healthy. I stopped taking them for a couple months and felt a huge difference. It's worth the extra few bucks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff .. too many pills, April 1, 2013
I really like these vitamins. They seem to be very high quality but you have to take 9 or 12 pills a day!! I just can't swallow that many pills every day ...

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not an expert in multivitamins but these were rated ..., July 20, 2014
I'm not an expert in multivitamins but these were rated very high by C.U. That is the reason I bought them. The downside is that you have to take 7 of them per day which means this is only a 15 day supply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 13, 2014
A very good product. Slight problem. After taking minor cough irritation begins. Energy problem is no more there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›