Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xtend-Life Total Balance Men's PREMIUM Multivitamin / Multinutrient Supplement for Anti-Aging & General Health (105 Enteric Coated Tablets)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2013
I love this product but I think I'm going to stop using it because it really costly..... A bottle of 105 tablets, which is 15 day supply because you have to take 7 tablets a day per the instructions.

You have to buy two to cover a 30 day supply, which come to $103.00 x 12 = $1,236.00 that's a lot of money.
on April 24, 2016
I love these vitamins, I've already ordered more 3 times over and I'll be continuing to use them. They are absolutely worth the price and I would recommend anyone looking for a multivitamin or supplements to try Xtend-Life products.
on February 22, 2013
I would like to let everyone know how great these vitamins are. I started using them one month ago and plan to take them for the rest of my life. There are so many benefits I feel from these pills I will need to start a list.

1. My hair is growing back. I have been losing my hair for years and had no hope it was going to stop. I have noticed new hair growth and cant wait to see how much grows back in the coming months.

2. I am a senior engineering student and need to think and use my brain a lot. Before starting the micronutrient regimen I would often feel brain fog from using my head to much. Now I can stay focused and productive for hours. I have seen that it has also helped me to better articulate myself when speaking to others. In short, these vitamins have given my mind clarity and faster brain processing power.

3. I have energy all day and no longer crave extra food. I feel like before my body was telling me to eat more because it wasn't getting the proper vitamins and minerals from what I ate. Now my body is satisfied when it has had enough calories. The vitamins are absorbing so well, my pee is never that neon green color like with other, cheap vitamins. My body feels extremely healthy and my body fat percentage is decreasing as I lose fat and increase lean muscle mass; my body is thriving with these vitamins and my metabolism is revved up.
1414 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2014
These supplements are the real deal and are very high quality. I only take 1/2 the daily dose daily and get 2 months out of it. I feel energized, I don't get sick and just feel alive and healthy. I stopped taking them for a couple months and felt a huge difference. It's worth the extra few bucks!
on December 13, 2013
I started taking these vitamins about 2 months ago. I don't take the recommended dosage because 4 pills a day seems a little much (my bottle just says 2 pills in the morning and 2 after lunch; the other reviewers are stating 7-11 pills a day, which doesn't make sense to me). I just take one pill in the morning as soon as I get up and another after lunch; that way the pills last several months instead of less than a single month.

I drink about a glass of water with each pill. My energy levels are great and I'm drinking less coffee (I used to drink 4-5 cups a day and I'm down to just 2). I typically eat four small meals each day as well. A protein shake and Jimmy Dean "DeLight" breakfast sandwich in the morning, half of a large chicken sandwich from Quizno's or Subway around 11am and the other half around 3pm. A nice balanced meal for dinner and some nuts or bananas whenever I get hungry in between meals or at night before bed. If I workout during the day I take another protein shake to maximize the benefits of the workout.

This regiment keeps my bf % below 10% and my waist at 32in. I'm 31 and still play recreational sports most of the year. This plan might not work for everyone, but it works for me. I've got my father (65) and wife (29) on similar plans, and they are both showing amazing results. So if you can show a little discipline, and aren't worried about dropping 100 pounds next week, try these vitamins and implementing your own version of the simple diet listed above and I bet you'll show steady weight loss and tremendous energy gains in under a month.
on May 22, 2014
I supposed it's hard to know the exact impact this multivitamin has had on me since I started taking it a couple of years ago. However, I chose it after extensively researching multivitamins for men and found it among the very elite in terms of its ingredients. I also asked a local specialty vitamin store expert to review it and he admitted it was better than anything he stocked in the store. Also, Xtendlife's customer service is excellent.
on May 7, 2015
These are the only vitamins I found that actually work for me. They are enteric coated so the stomach acids don't burn them up.. and then you have expensive urine instead of absorption. In the 6 years I've taken them, I rarely get a cold anymore and never a flu when I used to average 4-5 a year. They also provide me with a real boost in energy. Often I will take 4 before I eat breakfast, as indicated, and then not have to take any more in the afternoon, but they do work for lifting those afternoon blahs. Yes, they are expensive, but what is not getting colds/flus and having more energy worth? Highly recommended product from New Zealand. And I get free shipping and 10% off by joining their club (after the first order at checkout one gets the chance). Then I suggest going on automatic delivery, because if you forget, you will have to wait at least 10 days for them to get to the East Coast, and it's more complicated. However, I use a credit card that has no foreign transaction fee (usually $3).

Remember, as with all vitamins and herbs, it is necessary to take a vacation from these at regular intervals, which is up to individual experimentation, but perhaps every 6 months for 3-5 weeks or so or simply a few days off here and there. But if you start to feel the effects wear off, you know it's time to take even a short vacation from them. Then when you start up again, you will definitely feel the boost even from only 4 in the morning, it will carry right through the day.
on July 13, 2014
I have been using this supplement for over a year now and I feel better than I ever did. And for those people complaining that you are required to take 7 a day, just take 1 and you will be fine and save money. Price is fair and better compared to competitors.
on July 12, 2013
This is the best multivitamin available. I have been taking these for about 3 months and I can really tell the difference. Since they come from New Zealand, it takes a little longer for you to receive, but defiantly worth the wait!
on July 20, 2014
I'm not an expert in multivitamins but these were rated very high by C.U. That is the reason I bought them. The downside is that you have to take 7 of them per day which means this is only a 15 day supply.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse