Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 7, 2012
The screen cover came with a lot of dust on the sticky side. When I applied there was dust under the cover.
on December 23, 2012
Looks like my screen will NEVER EVER crack. This screen protector is a little thicker than the past ones I have used. It's awesome...you can tell the difference. I was expecting this to take forever to send out to me, here in Afghanistan, but NO, it came within the week!!! Great service and delivery time. I will be using these folks again. They are awesome!
on December 14, 2012
This is my first XtremeGUARD purchased. I have however tried several other types of screen covers over the years and this is my all time favorite. I followed the easy instructions and wala!
on April 19, 2013
This is a good product and is adhesive to my ipod screen. Also, it is a thicker tougher material and hasnt shown any scratches so far.
on December 21, 2012
This is one of those clear protectors. Not for the IPOD I have unfortunately but I'll likely be able to cut it down to fit after all.
on January 11, 2013
I didn't realize when I ordered this product that it had to be installed with water -- and soapy water at that. The instructions said to remove my device's battery if possible, which I could not do with my new iPod touch. I did not want to risk putting water on an expensive electronic device, so I went through the return procedure and sent the screen protector back. (Two and a half months later, I still have not received a refund.)
on November 21, 2012
The screen protector uses water to apply. It is difficult to get out all the air bubbles and not drench the iTouch. Once applied it is very scratch resistant. Good for teenagers and their rough handling.
on November 21, 2012
Love this protector! The instructions to apply the protector are a little different as far as using water to apply and line-up, but it truly works and there are no air bubbles, and picture is so clear!
on January 29, 2015
I have had the protector for almost 2 years and I have not had a problem with it. It has not peeled or have had any complaints. I bought it from ebay.
on December 20, 2012
Tried several times to get the bubbles out from under the screen guard to no avail. Followed instructions and it didn't work. This item was a waste.