- Wire stripper for stripping wire sizes from 10 to 26 AWG (2.59 to 0.405 mm) in electronics, electrical, and telecommunications applications
- Thumb-adjustable cam sets the stripper to the wire diameter for accurate cuts
- Alloyed steel cutting blades bypass one another for making square cuts without spikes, reducing cutting effort and mechanical shock
- Cushioned rubber handle grips and return spring for user comfort
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Xuron 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper
|Price:||$14.11 ($14.11 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.29 (8%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|UPC||623853369942 , 615265902510 , 615265901346|
|EAN||0615265902510 , 0623853369942 , 0615265901346|
The Xuron 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper is designed for stripping wire sizes... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Xuron 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper is designed for stripping wire sizes from 10 to 26 AWG (American Wire Gauge)/2.59-0.405 mm in electronics, electrical, and telecommunications applications. A thumb-adjustable cam sets the stripper to the wire diameter for accurate cuts. The cutting blades are made from alloyed steel for durability, and they bypass one another for square cuts without spikes, reducing cutting effort and mechanical shock. This wire stripper has cushioned rubber handle grips and return spring for user comfort. Precision wire strippers are typically used by electricians, electromechanical technicians, or telecommunications technicians to repair or install wiring.
Xuron Corp. manufactures precision hand tools such as wire cutters and strippers, scissors, and pliers for electronics, aerospace, plastic molding, wire processing, hobby, craft, jewelry, and fishing industries. The company, headquartered in Saco, Maine, was founded in 1971.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The only criticism I have is Amazon's poorly chosen shipping packaging. Amazon used a giant cardboard box rather than a small padded envelope. The giant box provides inferior protection since the product can bang around inside. The giant box also consumes more material and volume.
1) When stripping smaller gauges of wire the handles close together until they're almost touching at the base, which makes the tool uncomfortable and difficult to control. Only at the largest gauge setting are the handles a reasonable distance from each other when cutting, and then only just.
2) The tool doesn't have any reference markings for wire gauge. I didn't expect this -- I thought I'd be able to quickly dial in the gauge of wire I wanted to strip. No such luck; you have to eyeball it or scratch your own markings on the cam.
These factors combine to make using this tool somewhat unpleasant, and I'm returning it to Amazon.
Easy to adjust and really useful . Small but efficient .
They are essential in electronic and in where you need to stripper multiple wire.
Built in a simple and solid way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No markings is really annoying. Make sure you don't want the 505 or 505ST.Published 13 months ago by Brian Sullivan
I bought these wire strippers to prepare wires for connection to a model railroad transformer. The tool did the job and I am very satisfied with the quality of Xuron tools.Published 24 months ago by Bill R